• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

180 Days of Change - RECAP

Adieu

You were also a grade-A cherry picker with a very low rating. The driver can't always be the innocent & helpless victim that's always in the right...
And?

Nobody ever threatened me over cherrypicking. Also, Rajeev sent me a "not to worry, your rating is good (lol) and your account is not presently at risk" a week earlier regarding an argument over a spurious refund-seeker complaint

Cuz yeah I ~~~totally~~~ went offroading along 60 East while cruise controlling a steady 65mph with 5 pax and 400 lbs of luggage in the vehicle, with nary a change of speed and no sudden accelerations/harsh brakings registered

Because that's NOTHING for the tank that is a well-crafted old American SUV with big BFG tires. Loooooool.

...maybe I should pitch this to Ford for a TV commercial during the next SuperBowl????

Last edited:

Mr. Generic

Without a doubt UberExpress was the best! Changed my life. Travel all over LA for next to nothing while my Select-Premier-Livery/TCP Jag sits in the garage without the extra wear and tear. If anyone from Uber is reading this, I have one thing to say to you, thank you. If someone from Lyft looks at this, you know what to add next, LyftLineRapid.

LoveBC

And?

Nobody ever threatened me over cherrypicking. Also, Rajeev sent me a "not to worry, your rating is good (lol) and your account is not presently at risk" a week earlier regarding an argument over a spurious refund-seeker complaint

Cuz yeah I totally went offroading along 60 East while cruise controlling a steady 65mph with 5 pax and 400 lbs of luggage in the vehicle

Because that's NOTHING for the tank that is a well-crafted old American SUV with big BFG tires. Loooooool.
I think the moral of the story is had you been a good ant they might’ve listened to what you had to say. Since you showed independent thought and profitability they wanted nothing to do with ya!

Adieu

I think the moral of the story is had you been a good ant they might’ve listened to what you had to say. Since you showed independent thought and profitability they wanted nothing to do with ya!
Nah they're not smart enough.... these the same people who told Just Another Uber Drive to ditch his cane for better ratings

Plus I have the records showing the "pax paid $0" "uber get -$170ish" screenshots that I argued for hours and they finally changed to "customer pays $230ish" or something.

They ACTUALLY passed out refunds and ACTUALLY sacked me for their refund seekers' stupid excuses

RideshareinCali

And?

Cuz yeah I ~~~totally~~~ went offroading along 60 East while cruise controlling a steady 65mph with 5 pax and 400 lbs of luggage in the vehicle, with nary a change of speed and no sudden accelerations/harsh brakings registered

...maybe I should pitch this to Ford for a TV commercial during the next SuperBowl????
So you took Raju's word that your account is fine 'n dandy despite a 4.6 rating & all the cherry picking at LAX and everywhere else?? That's quite naive.

That's what TCP is for! Not a rideshare app that doesn't provide destinations upfront for good reason.

Adieu

So you took Raju's word that your account is fine 'n dandy despite a 4.6 rating & all the cherry picking at LAX and everywhere else?? That's quite naive.
Again with the "if they wanted to kick me for ratings, cancels, etc., they could and would have just done that"... instead of handing out refunds

adrep1984

You were also a grade-A cherry picker with a very low rating. The driver can't always be the innocent & helpless victim that's always in the right...
That's what contractors do. They cherry pick jobs that will make them money and overlook the ones that dont. I dont see a lot of roofers, electricians, dry wall guys etc. Taking jobs they have a high potential of losing money on.

Last edited:

Lord Summerisle

Well, they got rid of Travis so everything that comes down from HQ feels a little less coke-fueled now. Not actually part of the 180 days of change, but it is what triggered it so I'm counting it as part of that whole thing.
I miss the days when Travis was pissing away investor money - at least drivers got a slice of the pie. Now we just peck at Dara's crumbs.