• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Mr. Belvedere

I show up at a hotel.

4 min later I get a text "be right there"

2 drunk girls get in and ask "do you mind doing a round trip?"

I say sure and start trip........ 0.8 mi to an ATM and 7-11.......great

I wait 5 min and they get back in with stinky pizza and some beer.

They start telling me to take a different way back cause it will be "quicker"

I snap and say "Its less than a mile away, I don't need any backseat drivers"

Silence back to the hotel while I wait to trade 1 stars.

I don't even say goodbye and she hands me $10 and says thanks.

5 stars.
Cracking me up.

Yooo! I swear that happen to me twice. One guy I was so pissed with. He told me I was going out the way. Said I should of made a U turn. I started telling him how dirt cheap his ride was and how he was only going 5 miles. I said how can I be going out the way when all I did was drive to the corner. I was pissed but I kept my cool and spoke real calm. I was use hearing that mess but this time for some reason i really wanted to hear the logic behind it. He kept saying "never mind ima let u drive". As he got out the car he handed me 40 dollars. The ride was only worth 8 dollars.

New Member 0001365427

Yooo! I swear that happen to me twice. One guy I was so pissed with. He told me I was going out the way. Said I should of made a U turn. I started telling him how dirt cheap his ride was and how he was only going 5 miles. I said how can I be going out the way when all I did was drive to the corner. I was pissed but I kept my cool and spoke real calm. I was use hearing that mess but this time for some reason i really wanted to hear the logic behind it. He kept saying "never mind ima let u drive". As he got out the car he handed me 40 dollars. The ride was only worth 8 dollars.
This may be wishful thinking, you think (a spax test your limits to tip you big?

I've had this kind of thing happen twice

Maybe I'm drinking too much koolaid

LGBNEWBIEDRIVER

I had someone request a ride from Terminal 1 at LAX to Terminal 7 because she said it was too hot walk and that she was on her period ! This happened in Sept 2016..

UberLaLa

I had someone request a ride from Terminal 1 at LAX to Terminal 7 because she said it was too hot walk and that she was on her period ! This happened in Sept 2016..
That's almost the entire horse shoe, and you can't cut through on foot. Not passenger's fault....Uber's for having such a low minimum fare. If Uber would apply a realistic minimum fare you'd smile to take her from T-1 to T-2...

Okay, maybe not, but you get my point. :wink:

Uruber

I show up at a hotel.

4 min later I get a text "be right there"

2 drunk girls get in and ask "do you mind doing a round trip?"

I say sure and start trip........ 0.8 mi to an ATM and 7-11.......great

I wait 5 min and they get back in with stinky pizza and some beer.

They start telling me to take a different way back cause it will be "quicker"

I snap and say "Its less than a mile away, I don't need any backseat drivers"

Silence back to the hotel while I wait to trade 1 stars.

I don't even say goodbye and she hands me $10 and says thanks.

5 stars.
Nicely done! honestly you were very patient, less than a mile and with 2 stops? actually now that I think about it, they are lucky to still be alive, you must have been in a very good mood :p