• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ububu

This post is meant to educate the "dump the trump" crowd that his election was not an aberration, but a part of a massive global phenomenon which will define this century.
Because you think these two politicians are new? Educate yourself before spouting gibberish. There is nothing new about Wilders or LePen (Jr.).

tohunt4me

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. The world is finally waking up to the foolishness of liberalism and globalism. First it was Brexit, then Donald Trump, next the Populist wave will sweep the Earth. Welcome to the new world....

Netherlands: Geert Wilders (elected PM 3/15/2017)

View attachment 99543

France: Marine Le Pen (elected President 5/7/2017)

View attachment 99545

Germany: Frauke Petry (Elected Chancellor 9/24/2017)

View attachment 99546
Backlash for the Globalists.
They forgot their patience and pulled a " Bum Rush" on the Populace. Free Will. One can only be Governed via Consent.
The Pendulum of Politics.
The Principle of Rhythm :
"Everything Flows Out and In;
The Pendulum Swing manifests in Everything ; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left . Rythm compensates." As the tides,as the breath." Every cause has its effect; Every effect has its cause".- Toth

This post is meant to educate the "dump the trump" crowd that his election was not an aberration, but a part of a massive global phenomenon which will define this century.
Define the decade.

Attachments

Andre445

Donald trump is no populism but he pretend to be one and alot of dumb people bought that . He gained the power by that act. Give it time.

Andre445

Good for you , you deserve nothing more than a narsesist psychopath who fool you left and right . For example he said he army and law enforcement but for 18 years did not pay tax . He says he is in favour of American companies but most of his products made out of state. Why he doesn't release his tax record? He is hiding something and his supporters don't have balls to ask him show your tax return. He lies every single day and you are happy for it . The wall he wants to build would cost 25 billion dollars and after 7 years 7 billion dollars to maintain the wall will cost . He says I will tax Mexico 25% for every product they bring in somone tell that guy they will raise the price beat your tax and the last one amazing that he said I inherited a mess ! Say what ? Trust me you guys deserve this guy more than anybody else!