13 trips payout 55$

uberdriver8833

Hey new guy in uber, not what I was expecting at all. Am I doing something wrong or is that normal I haven't had a trip over 7$ And as I said 55$ on 13 trips 2 of them had tipped me.

UberCadi

Welcome to Uber. Enjoy the ride. Your a valued partner! Head to the inner loop!

How long did it take to complete those runs? If you made more than $10/hr before expenses...you rocked it! Serious...it's tough nowadays. Assuming your only X, I don't know how all you X's can do this very long. I just dabble, and without XL/Select I would have no sense to even attempt this. And it can be slim at times having 3 classes. The acceptance rate is rock bottom, but it is what it is. At least a 20 min timeout is the worst that can happen now a days.

tohunt4me

Hey new guy in uber, not what I was expecting at all. Am I doing something wrong or is that normal I haven't had a trip over 7$ And as I said 55$ on 13 trips 2 of them had tipped me.

Attachments

uberdriver8833

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to Uber. Enjoy the ride. Your a valued partner! Head to the inner loop!

How long did it take to complete those runs? If you made more than $10/hr before expenses...you rocked it! Serious...it's tough nowadays. Assuming your only X, I don't know how all you X's can do this very long. I just dabble, and without XL/Select I would have no sense to even attempt this. And it can be slim at times having 3 classes. The acceptance rate is rock bottom, but it is what it is. At least a 20 min timeout is the worst that can happen now a days.
Yes I'm an X It was 2 different days a total of 8 hours. I was inside the loop all the time but the trips are generally so short.

darkshy77

Screenshot_2016-07-29-18-29-20.png
Ha it a lot of luck 10-14 is a good day. Over that you are lucky. Inside the loop it mainly short fare hope for that airport run. Hot spots have a ton of drivers.. $78 in 7 hrs... With two trips out of hobby airport. Have the time I waited over 20 mins for the next pax..