13% acceptance, Plus only

the ferryman

IMG_1860.PNG

I really dgaf any longer. I've written them about 20x over last 1.5 years and they will not relent. Blah blah blah

unPat

So much love lost in a week. Lyft and it’s community is a joke.
$10 PDB for 35 rides and 20 peak ride with 90% acceptance. Whoever comes up with these are on drugs.

FormerTaxiDriver

So, you're taking them cheap Lyft X calls with a large vehicle that burns more gas? I'd trade it in.

The last cab I drove was a Chevy Venture, that coveted 5 or more passengers; but hardly was hired out to that many. It was a waste of space, fuel, and air conditioning because most of the time only one or two people would ride.

And this was a taxi, my friend. Trade that thing in if you can. The only time I filled that Plus or XL SIZE up, was on weekends for drunken folks.

No worth it, in my opinion. Your more profitable in a 4 passenger economy car.

the ferryman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's the family truckster so it's not the end of the world. Too many drivers nowadays in my area with drivers rolling right up and parking nearby. These companies better get autonomous quickly or the whole crapshow is goings chest up for them! I laugh maniacally at the puny regular Lyft rates and just let them timeout anymore. I'm on both and just take the xl rides. Thanks for commiserating dudes!

DidIDoThat

View attachment 176282

I really dgaf any longer. I've written them about 20x over last 1.5 years and they will not relent. Blah blah blah
I have been going rounds with this as well, and have come to the conclusion, that if they really want the community to have longer wait times while I don't accept other rides, that is "their choice". We have asked for a solution and they do not wish to provide, so we will work with the only solution we have, ignore all other rides.

Don't expect I will get many rides, but at this point I really don't care as I won't be wasting my time and vehicle on the cheap rides, it really doesn't make sense for me to drive my particular vehicle unless it is a PT or Plus ride.

the ferryman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wrote them once with something to the effect of: Lyft is placing itself in the role of employer by directing the types of rides I will be given against my desire and in spite of their competitor, Uber, allowing XL only at my request.