• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

126 rides $85 tips 54 hours* 4.91 ANT, r/roastme

DirtyRead

Good Job! I am a little concerned about Wednesday but I let it slide. I hope you had fun. This might be the only nice message you get maybe a few others. Get ready.

Transportador

Good job dude, especially your earning for Tuesday! Slowest day of the week . Don't blame you for taking Wednesday off. Smart guy.

Null

I don't think it's proper to factor cleaning fees as part of ride earnings, you averaged $22.8/hr before expenses and $9.78/ride.

Honestly given how shit U/L have been recently the numbers aren't bad. Provided you aren't driving a gas guzzler, have high value car, insurance premiums, repair/maintenance costs, etc. you're probably doing OK in the totality of things.

There used to be a time where you could gross $1500 for 40-50 hours of work.

blackeleven

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think it's proper to factor cleaning fees as part of ride earnings, you averaged $22.8/hr before expenses and $9.78/ride.

Honestly given how shit U/L have been recently the numbers aren't bad. Provided you aren't driving a gas guzzler, have high value car, insurance premiums, repair/maintenance costs, etc. you're probably doing OK in the totality of things.

24 of 126 Trips left a tip. Generally speaking people tip for themselves. After reading posts by different drivers this week I will attempt to adjust my driving style to see if tips go up

Null

24 of 126 Trips left a tip. Generally speaking people tip for themselves. After reading posts by different drivers this week I will attempt to adjust my driving style to see if tips go up
Night time riders have a lower tip rate than daytime ones. That's the only consistent factor I've observed over the years.

I think my record rip string was 15 rides on Lyft.

DirtyRead

I was thinking the something today while I was running around. Then everything started to look suspicious. the thread title, op is a new member from Las Vegas posting here, seems to have the whole buffet of pay out including $100 cleaning fee, quests. idk I believe people until I know them not to be but reserve the right to be skeptical

blackeleven

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been a lurker since 11/2014. Drove a Frias Taxi in Las Vegas from 01/08 - 02/15.

This past week I rented a getaround for $5 x 85 hours.. so the only consistent quest I get is ($20 for 20 rides) x 2. When I had a Fair car I was given the 70/185, 120/305.

Friday and Saturday ($20/$80) out of PB gave me those clean up fees, luckily both were superficial and easy to clean & disinfect. First time in at least two years to get one and I got one back to back nights.

DirtyRead

I've been a lurker since 11/2014. Drove a Frias Taxi in Las Vegas from 01/08 - 02/15.

This past week I rented a getaround for $5 x 85 hours.. so the only consistent quest I get is ($20 for 20 rides) x 2. When I had a Fair car I was given the 70/185, 120/305.

Friday and Saturday ($20/$80) out of PB gave me those clean up fees, luckily both were superficial and easy to clean & disinfect. First time in at least two years to get one and I got one back to back nights.
like I said I believe people to be who they say are until proven otherwise. I appreciate you replying and I hope you don't think I was attacking you. Why did you stop using the fair rental

Milito

Best week ever? Gross? 54 hours online! Probably over 70 hours working, what was the mileage? Gas spent? Tolls?