Uber Drivers Forum banner

Do you know a driver who sleeps in their car in Toronto?

• Yes

• No

12 hour work day

773 views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  leap_year 
#1 ·
#2 ·
12 hrs is for underachievers. You gotta max out timers each and every day. With warm weather coming there is no excuse not to sleep in your car and grind grind grind. Build that capital so when the market crashes you be in position to scoop companies for pennies on a dollar and retire.

There's no shame in sleeping in the car. I do it all the time.

#11 ·
There was this lady from Brampton at the driver advisory forum last year that brought up an issue. Her issue was “I sleep in car between trips, why Uber put limit on my driving time” ... at end of conversation she was happy to know that when she sleeps in her car, drive time isn’t counted. Smh...

#13 ·
There was this lady from Brampton at the driver advisory forum last year that brought up an issue. Her issue was "I sleep in car between trips, why Uber put limit on my driving time" ... at end of conversation she was happy to know that when she sleeps in her car, drive time isn't counted. Smh...
but you still will run out eventually and you be forced to take 6 hrs time out.

Another $??? for income tax at the end of year.
These guys pay no taxes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.