• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

$12 consecutive trip bonus?

APettyJ

I think it happened relatively soon after it was posted yesterday. I got the same notice, and when I checked it had been posted 3 hours prior, compared to the 18 hours in your pic. By the time I had checked however it was already gone from schedule. My guess was it was for CC between 4pm-6pm on Thursday.

I’ve been trippin about the same thing, wex. Got the same notification and no offer. Was literally about to call support for the hell of it but thought I’d check here if it was just me.

Who else keeps diamond status? Just you and me? ? ?

Wex

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ve been trippin about the same thing, wex. Got the same notification and no offer. Was literally about to call support for the hell of it but thought I’d check here if it was just me.

Who else keeps diamond status? Just you and me? ? ?
I think the diamond is pretty good with trip distance and 15% on gas. Not sure who else has it. But i want to call.. theres a few other things i need to call for anyways. If more people call maybe the 3 consecutive trips i earned today will be $36 instead of $13.50 ?

Wex

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Same
Again
We've fallen this far? Really?
Scumbags...
I did end up calling today about 4 issues i had. The girl couldnt provide me any information on the 12$ bonus.. i sent screen shots too after the phone call and the response was generic

Antvirus

I did end up calling today about 4 issues i had. The girl couldnt provide me any information on the 12$ bonus.. i sent screen shots too after the phone call and the response was generic
Did you catch the latest promo? 5 bucks for every trip beginning at Lincoln Financial Field?
WTF are they freebasing at Uber HQ lately?
Must be really good shit.

L

O

L

I can see the ants crawling now.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

anteetr

Did you catch the latest promo? 5 bucks for every trip beginning at Lincoln Financial Field?
WTF are they freebasing at Uber HQ lately?
Must be really good shit.

L

O

L

I can see the ants crawling now.
Post automatically merged:
They’re not freebasing anything. They know who drives for them. $5 extra a ride will definitely bring the ants to the linc. Shit, you see how many idiots are out there killing themselves and their cars for an extra 33c a ride right now?

As for me, I wouldn’t touch the linc tonight with a 38 and a half foot pole. I’ll be in bed before that (shit)show gets out. They would have to add a zero to that promo for me to consider it.