1099 forms - late

Dback2004

I'm pretty sure it's an electronic download on partners.uber.com. If I remember right you'll get an email or in-app notification when it's available. Mine's not on there yet, they'll probably wait until last minute like most companies these days... really don't understand why as it's all electronic to begin with :smiles:

Dback2004

It's electronic download if you filled out the consent online for e-delivery. Otherwise they'll probably mail on 1/31 and you'll get a couple days later. Mine is posted now but I never got a notice telling me that...

ubertax.png

MusicJazz

If you do not consent to electronic delivery it should be mailed to you mailing address. I have also not received mine yet.

milooo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i got a email saying it was ready to download and to agree to electronic download will im not going to agree and make them mail me one.

buck

I got notice it was at partners.uber.com When I click on the link it takes me to the riders page and I cannot get to the drivers page. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

milooo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well i didnt agree to dowlload a copy of my 1099 and still did not receive anything yet

DAS-AUTO

Im still waiting too. I deleted my driver account in Nov, so no online access. Their email reply was watch for it in the mail...

Sokrat

Hi guys,
I cant find "Yearly Summary" information for 2017 on my Tax dashboard. My last monthly summary was for April 2017. Please let me know if someone has the same problem, I opened an incident case but there wasn't any helpful suggestion from UBER.
Thank you.

neweagle

Unfortunately this doesn’t surprise me. Ever since they fully implemented upfront pricing, Uber did away with the tax summaries. I believe this is because all rides are reported as gross income for drivers, so they have tried to keep drivers from knowing just how much in Upfront Fares are being reported as “gross income” because it will be clear to every driver just how big the discrepancy is between the upfront fares and driver payouts.

NCHeel

IS this reliable info?
By law, they have to supply 1099's by then. Don't kow if we will get a tax summary breakdown like years (or months) past. You may have to use the 1099 and deduct the Uber payouts to find out how much they kept.

Kelleigh710

I actually just reached out to Uber on Facebook via private message regarding my missing summary. Mt 1099 and 1099-K are there, but not the summary. They have escalated the issue and will be responding to me via in-app support. I will keep you posted.

Nick781

I actually just reached out to Uber on Facebook via private message regarding my missing summary. Mt 1099 and 1099-K are there, but not the summary. They have escalated the issue and will be responding to me via in-app support. I will keep you posted.
Why would you do that.... they have up to the 31st to send it