101$ trip not showing up In my earnings wtf

LA#1x3

Wow men we grind all day and night. I finally get a sexy trip from culver city to chino hills 1.7. Trip comes out to 101$ I look in my earnings it's not in there I look into my trip history it's in there. I email uber the guy named "hfthvddh" his response was it hasn't updated yet. But I Hurd that any trip over 100$ uber does an small investigator for frud or whatever. Any idea???

Attachments

LA#1x3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank u homies, I truly wish rides come ur way like that to. 3 pay periods wtf. It would be nice to see it in ur earnings right away I don't know but it fells good lol after a hard day u wana see that mulla in ur account ASAP lol

OCDodgerFan

Culver City to Chino Hills. Not bad.

I went from Lakewood to Moreno Valley last week. That fare was $73. Most expensive fare I had was Laguna Beach to Yorba Linda (with surge), at $90. I've also gone from the tip of Balboa Peninsula to LAX: $68 on that one.

Old Town Uber

Had two today over $101. Neither were on hold. They both cleared immediately.

The only time they hold them on my account is if they go over $200

Old Town Uber

image.jpg
image.jpg

I've been ubering a while. Maybe they set my account up different when I was on boarded

Unless the net is over $100 and that's when they hold it. But the gross is over $100.

sidewazzz

That is not true.

The review amount changes depending on level of car.

$250 trips don't even raise an eyebrow on Black and up.
That makes sense, anything over 100 on x has been put on hold for a day or two. My 200+ get put on hold for xl.

DudeCity

So if someone committed a fraud over $200.00 on black and up stupid Fuber will even realize it
oppps did I give it away..........Lmao.....

GooberX

So if someone committed a fraud over $200.00 on black and up stupid Fuber will even realize it
oppps did I give it away..........Lmao.....
It isn't passenger fraud they are looking at, sir.

It is you, and me.

If I'm regularly getting $100 rides....$200 means nothing.....if I decide to keep the meter running, let's shoot for $300-500.

UberX rides are rarely in the $100 zone, so they check.

uber pro

Wow men we grind all day and night. I finally get a sexy trip from culver city to chino hills 1.7. Trip comes out to 101$ I look in my earnings it's not in there I look into my trip history it's in there. I email uber the guy named "hfthvddh" his response was it hasn't updated yet. But I Hurd that any trip over 100$ uber does an small investigator for frud or whatever. Any idea???
True. We all experiencrd that. You must make sure they will pay you. I thought they only investigate pool. Now u saying it was a regular ride...woow.i guess they worry on credit card fraud. Anyways its not your problem. You must get paid regardless. @@@@ them how much time we spend on checking our rides and our pay.....annoying

CaptainJackLA

True. We all experiencrd that. You must make sure they will pay you. I thought they only investigate pool. Now u saying it was a regular ride...woow.i guess they worry on credit card fraud. Anyways its not your problem. You must get paid regardless. @@@@ them how much time we spend on checking our rides and our pay.....annoying
great tip jar in the a/c vents. right in their face

LA#1x3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank u brother, and I got paid after 3 email they added the amount in like 10 hrs later.