Phoenix123

Stars.... Finally hit that Mark.... I just know someone is about to kill it and make it 1001...:wink:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170926-234219.png
    Screenshot_20170926-234219.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 138

Phoenix123

Nawww deactivation I would like to see Uber Try

#no2stars

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170927-083659.png
    Screenshot_20170927-083659.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 91

Duckling

I have to say "congratulation" first
Sad part is don't hope for reward on 2k or 3k, there is none

Kay1661

The 4.86 is only 4 one-stars away from deactivation.
The rating is calculated using the last 500 rated trips.
That's what Uber tells us. Who really knows the truth?
If this is true 4 One-star rating won't do much to change the rating.

jlong105

Hand Jobs and Foot Massages for everybody...

I have been looking to hire a little person to stand in my hatchback and give shoulder rubs to the passengers while in route. Has anyone else tried this with any luck on a ratings boost?

UPSer

I never thought about that but the way how these passages act I would keep it on mind. Thanks for the head up. Do you know more about the driving who got deactivated due to this?

Bpr2

I never thought about that but the way how these passages act I would keep it on mind. Thanks for the head up. Do you know more about the driving who got deactivated due to this?
There's a thread on up somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. Please hold

Okay, my brain was stupid and it wasn't for drugging but for the pax thinking the water offered made the driver "intoxicated"

https://uberpeople.net/threads/new-...ving-water-and-candy-why-read-my-post.203054/

UPSer

Wow, and when passages ask for water I usually give them a bottle water if I still have some. Some passages are real ass******.