• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

$100 Uber Appreciation Bonus

aspacepig

I just got an email saying Uber'll send me $100 on the 27th.

$100 for you
aspacepig, since your first trip on June 26, 2017, you’ve been there for the early morning pickups, late-night dropoffs, and everything in-between.

We’re grateful for everything you’ve done to help get us where we are. As we move toward a new milestone, we want to thank you.

Risab1981

What? You sure it's legit? Do they just need your password and bank info, and your $100.00 will be deposited within days? :wink:

aspacepig

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They appreciated me more. They appreciated others more yet. The bonus amount is dependent upon the number of rides a driver has given. This is part of the IPO, similar to what Lyft did, but starting at a lower ride threshold.
View attachment 311300
"Drivers will get $100, $500, $1,000 or $10,000 for completing 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 or 20,000 lifetime trips..."

K-pax

"Drivers will get $100, $500, $1,000 or $10,000 for completing 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 or 20,000 lifetime trips..."

Why didn’t I do more uberpools on cap hill... $10k.

The $500 is gonna be cool. I am considering buying a drone with it. Hmmmmm.

jetcityx

Okay, so who has the 19,999 trips ticket? ouch. Nice surprise today if you're a long term baller and have completed 20,000; but would have been more equitable if they tiered every 1,000 trips.

Dennyjo2016

I just got an email saying Uber'll send me $100 on the 27th.

$100 for you
aspacepig, since your first trip on June 26, 2017, you’ve been there for the early morning pickups, late-night dropoffs, and everything in-between.

We’re grateful for everything you’ve done to help get us where we are. As we move toward a new milestone, we want to thank you.
Me too

NinaDent

It says "in good standing". I read at least one tech site trying to get information what that exactly means from UBER.
Post automatically merged:

Acceptance Rate and/or Cancellation Rate have to fall into certain criteria. What is that criteria. UBER has not said yet.

"In good standing" wording in email UBER sent in email.

Rating has to be at certain level? What is that level?

Also article says this is so drivers have the opportunity to buy stock. Can this money only be used to buy UBER stock? I do not know.

Last edited: