• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

100% tip batting average (1000)

Greenfox

So I tell `em that I'm pregnant and working three jobs and got robbed and that a passenger just broke my window and it cost me 300.00 to fix.

And that the car got broken into and they stole my unborn son's comic book that I just bought for $1200.00

Or a variation of this pity story - seems to work.

So far, 100% 10 for 10

Greenfox

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A very wise fraud. Awesome work 😘
Thank you. Someone gets it.

And, as you can see, I DID have a P.O.S. break my window the other day, and of course the cops DID NOTHING (useless bay area pigs) - they didn't even show up to take the report.

So THIS foxy @@@@@ looks at it like so :

1. PAX try ALL THE TIME to scam, shave dollars, shave cents, shave the fake copper off the pennies, and we put up with the false reports, the bullshit, and our only REAL boss is a gawd damn algorithm - an uncaring, unfeeling set of lines of code,

THEREFORE

2. Uber cares SO MUCH ABOUT YOU that they, along with uncle grift, will deactivate you without a FIRST thought,

DOUBLE THEREFORE,,

3. I tried *SO HARD* in the beginning, water, snacks, seat covers, etc, etc,

(the tips were actually lower, because the expectation is HIGHER when you kiss ass,

DOUBLE PLUS PLUS THEREFORE,

Making them feel like "they got it better than you" by taking a LITTLE bit of truth and SPICING IT THE @@@@ UP with a LOT of CRAFTY BULLSHITE, makes them SYMPATHETIC, and since they are paying five dollars every tenth of a mile for your services,

It seems not only PROUDLY appropriate but down right EXPECTED, REASONABLE, and your UBERATIC *duty* to try to BULLSHITE the pax in ANY WAY POSSIBLE, without DIRECT .45 caliber influence and/or sexual coercion and/or *OUTRIGHT* fraud, (basically if it's LegAL, and the politicians say it IS legal to LIE to get what you want! ALL thE TIME!),

my question isn't "am i proud" or "am I ashamed", my REAL question is,

"WHAT thE PITCHFORK tap dancing *PHUCK* is wrong with YOU ALL for *NOT* crafting the most elegant, beautiful, soundable, POUNDABLE, perfect 10.00 olympic quality, MADE-FOR-TV but became a Hit MOvIE instead, absolute brilliant LIE?"

I make it a game.

Wearing a FOX TAIL gets the conversation going.

Playing the "PITY ME" game keeps the tips coming.

oh, how I smile and LAUGH as they say "OH Im SORRY that HAPPENED TO YOU!" as I turn to them, (full 180 degrees, mind you,) and say "THAT'S OK! I just roll with it! And that's why i work THREE JOBS and rely on the TIPS and KINDNESS OF STRANGERS to make sure that my baaaaaaaby is .......just fine!"

And you know WHAT? it WORKS!

Attachments

Greenfox

your pax up North are way different from mine here. :confusion:
(ohTRUSTandBELIEVE)... the bay area are the WORST types of hypocrites -

super-progressive, self-serving, kill you with a smile, scum.

Even MENTION the trump card and you'll get a nice FAT false report.

HOWEVER,,.,,,,,,

Mention that you are pregnant and /or knocked up a @@@@@@ (??) and you'll make tips like deez.

(edit: wow, didn't realize TR/-\NNY was a cuss word here, haHA!)

Basically, the more DEPRAVED and MESSED UP the situation you give them, the more LEFT LEANING LUNACY you can pitch, the more likely you are to make that 10.00 tip on an 11.00 RIDE.

DUCES!

(y'll gotta stop THINKING like HU-MANS, and start acting like this foxy fox here!) it really works. :> <--- foxy grin

SHalester

We are only about 1 hour away from each other. sometimes we on top of each other. :eek: My pax, also from Bay Area, are nothing like yours. I wonder what the variable is? :sneaky:
One never brings up Trump; you never know what will happen.
One should never make up stories like the common street beggar does
One should never share personal info with a pax beyond generalities.

One must be careful and be middle-of-the-road. But lying for tips; that is a bridge WAY too far. And what happens if you get a rematch and forget which lie u told the last time? Uh on.

Greenfox

We are only about 1 hour away from each other. sometimes we on top of each other. :eek: My pax, also from Bay Area, are nothing like yours. I wonder what the variable is? :sneaky:
One never brings up Trump; you never know what will happen.
One should never make up stories like the common street beggar does
One should never share personal info with a pax beyond generalities.

One must be careful and be middle-of-the-road. But lying for tips; that is a bridge WAY too far. And what happens if you get a rematch and forget which lie u told the last time? Uh on.
I remember ALL OF THEM.

The bay area IS unpredictable but I am a FOXY MASTER when it comes to READING PEOPLE like a BOOK.

Its scary. Ive been told i can read souls.

And you don't ever get caught lying....

the TRICK IS....never use the same lie TWICE muhahahahahaha

ANDDDDDD..... since you are in the bay area, you should meet up with me one of these years. We will go to uber hq and just, I dunno, just....you know....PARTY DOWN!

rick and morty style.

blugDeBlog.

The Gift of Fish

So I tell `em that I'm pregnant and working three jobs and got robbed and that a passenger just broke my window and it cost me 300.00 to fix.

And that the car got broken into and they stole my unborn son's comic book that I just bought for $1200.00

So far, 100% 10 for 10
There are just two things that would prevent me from doing this. One is pride and the other is dignity.

mbd

So far, 100% 10 for 10
Good job if it is true 😁 problem with lying is that eventually you will get in trouble and it will cost you 10 times more than you earned. Big one will wipe out all the small gains. So enjoy the returns and quit before you get into trouble.
This is why cheating gets you into trouble . 5 out of 100 might get away , but 95% will get busted. You cheat 1$, then next time you go for 2, since you got away with it . If you don’t stop, law of avges will get you.
Nothing wrong with cheating, but you got to stop after few times.😁

Greenfox

There are just two things that would prevent me from doing this. One is pride and the other is dignity.
Foxes have and care about neother.

You guys and your human concepts....
Post automatically merged:

Good job if it is true 😁 problem with lying is that eventually you will get in trouble and it will cost you 10 times more than you earned. Big one will wipe out all the small gains. So enjoy the returns and quit before you get into trouble.
This is why cheating gets you into trouble . 5 out of 100 might get away , but 95% will get busted. You cheat 1$, then next time you go for 2, since you got away with it . If you don’t stop, law of avges will get you.
Nothing wrong with cheating, but you got to stop after few times.😁
Or switch up the game. TECHNICALLY everything I told them is true.

Technically.

You gotta believe the lies, guys.

Amos69

Thank you. Someone gets it.

And, as you can see, I DID have a P.O.S. break my window the other day, and of course the cops DID NOTHING (useless bay area pigs) - they didn't even show up to take the report.

So THIS foxy @@@@@ looks at it like so :

1. PAX try ALL THE TIME to scam, shave dollars, shave cents, shave the fake copper off the pennies, and we put up with the false reports, the bullshit, and our only REAL boss is a gawd damn algorithm - an uncaring, unfeeling set of lines of code,

THEREFORE

2. Uber cares SO MUCH ABOUT YOU that they, along with uncle grift, will deactivate you without a FIRST thought,

DOUBLE THEREFORE,,

3. I tried *SO HARD* in the beginning, water, snacks, seat covers, etc, etc,

(the tips were actually lower, because the expectation is HIGHER when you kiss ass,

DOUBLE PLUS PLUS THEREFORE,

Making them feel like "they got it better than you" by taking a LITTLE bit of truth and SPICING IT THE @@@@ UP with a LOT of CRAFTY BULLSHITE, makes them SYMPATHETIC, and since they are paying five dollars every tenth of a mile for your services,

It seems not only PROUDLY appropriate but down right EXPECTED, REASONABLE, and your UBERATIC *duty* to try to BULLSHITE the pax in ANY WAY POSSIBLE, without DIRECT .45 caliber influence and/or sexual coercion and/or *OUTRIGHT* fraud, (basically if it's LegAL, and the politicians say it IS legal to LIE to get what you want! ALL thE TIME!),

my question isn't "am i proud" or "am I ashamed", my REAL question is,

"WHAT thE PITCHFORK tap dancing *PHUCK* is wrong with YOU ALL for *NOT* crafting the most elegant, beautiful, soundable, POUNDABLE, perfect 10.00 olympic quality, MADE-FOR-TV but became a Hit MOvIE instead, absolute brilliant LIE?"

I make it a game.

Wearing a FOX TAIL gets the conversation going.

Playing the "PITY ME" game keeps the tips coming.

oh, how I smile and LAUGH as they say "OH Im SORRY that HAPPENED TO YOU!" as I turn to them, (full 180 degrees, mind you,) and say "THAT'S OK! I just roll with it! And that's why i work THREE JOBS and rely on the TIPS and KINDNESS OF STRANGERS to make sure that my baaaaaaaby is .......just fine!"

And you know WHAT? it WORKS!
Pregnant foxes are notoriously volatile.

Kinda like Honey Badgers!