• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

100,000 Drivers March infront of TLC office on September 30th 10:00AM

Inshur

Daniello

Corrupt TLC organization is misusing their power to leech of hardworking drivers by using Ticketing system as a pawn to fund their corrupt organization,
increasing ticket fine as a intimidation tools to poor driver so that they don't have to meet in court. This is an outright mafia style of governing. I hope all the drivers join together and protest in front of TLC building and demand a massive REFORM that we desperately need.

Xpr10

Corrupt TLC organization is misusing their power to leech of hardworking drivers by using Ticketing system as a pawn to fund their corrupt organization,
increasing ticket fine as a intimidation tools to poor driver so that they don't have to meet in court. This is an outright mafia style of governing. I hope all the drivers join together and protest in front of TLC building and demand a massive REFORM that we desperately need.
Just do not forget about guns and roses ??????once you get in the hands of dictatorship system only the violence correcting the situation ... Just can not happening here ...in France they correct the problem with violence

NYCguy2020

Sadly drivers are so used to being abused, be it from corrupt government agencies or greedy FH companies. Fuber and the TLC could literally rape their wives in front of them and ants will be handing the lube. Don't count on anyone protesting, they'll be busy chasing their peanuts ?

Uberinghonda

Sadly drivers are so used to being abused, be it from corrupt government agencies or greedy FH companies. Fuber and the TLC could literally rape their wives in front of them and ants will be handing the lube. Don't count on anyone protesting, they'll be busy chasing their peanuts ?
:eek:

NYCguy2020

The changes have to come from the top. Actual change starts with the dumb and corrupt politicians/government officials who create these oppressive agencies then give them all these unchecked powers over the masses. Slashing the tires of a TLC wannabe cop isn't gonna fix shiit. First you need to identify the right enemy.

m3li14

The changes have to come from the top. Actual change starts with the dumb and corrupt politicians/government officials who create these oppressive agencies then give them all these unchecked powers over the masses. Slashing the tires of a TLC wannabe cop isn't gonna fix shiit. First you need to identify the right enemy.
That mean you will not vote for the orange man?

NYCguy2020

Do you have an idea which party is responsible for this mess?
Nah bro, he's just another braindead leftist zombie with an IQ of shoe box. CNN told him to hate the big mean orange Hitler, so he does. Probably doesn't even know why. ???

Orange man bad is all he hears 24/7 on cable news.

m3li14

Nah bro, he's just another braindead leftist zombie with an IQ of shoe box. CNN told him to hate the big mean orange Hitler, so he does. Probably doesn't even know why. ???

Orange man bad is all he hears 24/7 on cable news.
I don’t watch CNN, I follow the chosen one on Twitter.

Lordridley

I am gonna go to the meeting with the city council on the 10th for:

1-I want my destination filter back!
2-I want my destination filter back!
3-I want my destination filter back!
4- for the manhattan core hours.

Vanstaal

Without the TLC you are NOTHING! Praise the TLC which is the proxy between YOU and the lovely company you work for (either as a moll or a driver). Without the TLC, you will be working for the same going rates as Jersey. All decisions come from Albany, the same exact place where Uber has been lobbying for the past 5 years! These apps are not looking to keep any of you in the future so now is the time to look for a different career.

William27

Without the TLC you are NOTHING! Praise the TLC which is the proxy between YOU and the lovely company you work for (either as a moll or a driver). Without the TLC, you will be working for the same going rates as Jersey. All decisions come from Albany, the same exact place where Uber has been lobbying for the past 5 years! These apps are not looking to keep any of you in the future so now is the time to look for a different career.
NYC council is the one who allowed raise wage, City Council and DMV could handle most of the TLC work. There are already enough NYC traffice police we don't need TLC pigs in the street. We need to SHUT DOWN TLC office once and for all. Every TLC official should lose their jobs.

NYCguy2020

NYC council is the one who allowed raise wage, City Council and DMV could handle most of the TLC work. There are already enough NYC traffice police we don't need TLC pigs in the street. We need to SHUT DOWN TLC office once and for all. Every TLC official should lose their jobs.
Yup that agency is pretty useless. All it does is suck money off of drivers. Most of what the TLC does could be done by other city agencies and/or politicians and government officials. Another bloated bureaucracy to dump and waste more of tax payers money on.

m3li14

Yup that agency is pretty useless. All it does is suck money off of drivers. Most of what the TLC does could be done by other city agencies and/or politicians and government officials. Another bloated bureaucracy to dump and waste more of tax payers money on.

I agree with you ?