10 Minute Time Outs!

Kriket

Just got my timeouts increased to 10 minutes....guess all that pool skipping is catching up to me!

UberSaur

Saur gets put into 2 min time-outs for rejecting stools, but the time-outs really only last about 90 seconds. Also this only happens when I reject 4-5 stools in a row now.

t5contra

I get two minutes after rejecting 3 in a row. I decline all pool and still meet my plAtinum status. May I suggest calling/texting the pax to cancel?

Play dumb and tell the pax that you have a car full of pool passengers and have no idea why uber auto added their ride, problem solved

vance1167

They emailed me that I would have 10 minute timeouts but I havent actually seen it yet. The most ironic part of it is that I get put in timeout half the time when demand is super high and there's a shortage of drivers. Putting me in timeout only makes it worse...lol

Kriket

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They emailed me that I would have 10 minute timeouts but I havent actually seen it yet. The most ironic part of it is that I get put in timeout half the time when demand is super high and there's a shortage of drivers. Putting me in timeout only makes it worse...lol
Exactly!! What's getting me is I don't do pool and I don't take requests until I'm done with the previous trip. Not comfortable exiting out of waze to accept another request while I'm trying to figure out where I'm dropping someone off.

Dontmakemepullauonyou

I know how you feel. Last Friday right at 2am I skipped 2 pings cause it was only 1.8 and 1.6 surge and accepted a 2.4 ping only to have the guy cancel on me while I'm on the way. Got a 30minute time out, I made it home in 15minutes lmao.