$1 withdrawal and $1 desposit.

Dchap08

So, after an attempted hacking of my chase account this morning, I finally get everything figured out and reset with my bank. I log back in, and notice a $1 withdrawal by uber and a $1 deposit from uber. No explanation, and it does not show on my actual uber account there a $1 withdrawal and deposit were made.
Coincidence that my bank account had an attempted hacking the same day? Not sure, but I'm getting a little worried now.

Anyone else had this happen?

Sent a message to uber, but no answer yet. Their phone number just says to email support.

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
There is a certain gas station I go to that charges $1 and then credits it every time I fill up. They are just verifying the account works.

tohunt4me

So, after an attempted hacking of my chase account this morning, I finally get everything figured out and reset with my bank. I log back in, and notice a $1 withdrawal by uber and a $1 deposit from uber. No explanation, and it does not show on my actual uber account there a $1 withdrawal and deposit were made.
Coincidence that my bank account had an attempted hacking the same day? Not sure, but I'm getting a little worried now.

Anyone else had this happen?

Sent a message to uber, but no answer yet. Their phone number just says to email support.
The Uber Algorithms are trained to steal.

They are evolving.

Uber robs everyone with their commission and booking fees. They don't need to steal from your bank account. Stop over reacting
Uber is expanding