• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

1 starred and flagged for cleanliness

chitownXdriver

Older white lady (55-60ish) gets in and right away complains that my floor mats are dirty! I was like yes ma'am its a Chicago winter and that's where everyone keeps their feet. I don't think she liked that very much because she dropped my rating and flagged me for cleanliness lol.

911 Guy

Always blame anything they complain about on your prior pax. Totally agree with them and make up a story that fits.

I would've laughed at that though.

Gilby

Lately I have been having my car cleaned inside and out every week. The floor mats stay clean less than one day.

ColumbusRides

Some people complain just to complain, I drive at night. My SUV hasn’t been cleaned in 3 weeks. I’ll wash and clean my truck this weekend.

Gtown Driver

Older white lady (55-60ish) gets in and right away complains that my floor mats are dirty! I was like yes ma'am its a Chicago winter and that's where everyone keeps their feet. I don't think she liked that very much because she dropped my rating and flagged me for cleanliness lol.
Make sure you give them a bad rating also. If somebody is gonna burn you down, make sure they burn too.

Danny3xd

Man that's frustrating, Chi. Especially right off the bat.

Had a woman as I pulled up yelling. "My daughter said you would be here in 6 minutes!" It took me 11.

freddieman

I had a stacked ping once. I was dropping off pax to a hotel and was to pick up pax from the same one. My pax gets out and the other stack ping pax gets in. The new pax didn’t like it much. She said uber should send her a “fresh” uber car. She didn’t like how one pax gets out and the other one get in. Mind u this is only .5 mile ride to another hotel.

Danny3xd

I had a stacked ping once. I was dropping off pax to a hotel and was to pick up pax from the same one. My pax gets out and the other stack ping pax gets in. The new pax didn’t like it much. She said uber should send her a “fresh” uber car. She didn’t like how one pax gets out and the other one get in. Mind u this is only .5 mile ride to another hotel.
Har. That funny, Freddie.

chitownXdriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whenever I note the race or ethnicity of a passenger the mods edit it as "unnecessary" information.
Why? That info is necessary, it helps us drivers stereotype our passengers and believe it or not most negative stereotypes regarding passenger's race/ethnicities I've read here I have actually experienced as a driver and feel they are correct (at least to a certain degree)

Gtown Driver

Bringing up race is just something that's frowned upon by the mods (or at least structured to be frowned upon). You might be able to get lucky and be able to slip a bit in sometimes, but talking about a person's color or race usually gets flagged for them to edit unless you drop it really smooth or you're not bashing the race/ethnicity they're talking about.

Like one time I tried to explain that certain types of pax prefer to have the AC always killing in the car (think most people can figure out which race of people this usually is) and topic got closed down soon after LOL.

Uber Crack

Author
Lmao FRESH CAR hahaha :biggrin::biggrin:

BikingBob

Old ladies complain regardless of race. Tell that old bag to walk if she can, if not shut up and enjoy the taxi rates you're paid from her youth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dauction Lyft 7
westieuber Sydney 6
Pro_Hustler Complaints 36