1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

1 starred and flagged for cleanliness

Discussion in 'Stories' started by chitownXdriver, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:49 PM.

1. chitownXdriver

chitownXdriver

Driving:
    UberX
    Older white lady (55-60ish) gets in and right away complains that my floor mats are dirty! I was like yes ma'am its a Chicago winter and that's where everyone keeps their feet. I don't think she liked that very much because she dropped my rating and flagged me for cleanliness lol.

Uber Crack and Danny3xd like this.
  2. 911 Guy

911 Guy

Always blame anything they complain about on your prior pax. Totally agree with them and make up a story that fits.

I would've laughed at that though.

Uber Crack likes this.
  3. Gilby

Gilby

Driving:
    UberX
    Lately I have been having my car cleaned inside and out every week. The floor mats stay clean less than one day.

Uber Crack likes this.
  4. Some people complain just to complain, I drive at night. My SUV hasn’t been cleaned in 3 weeks. I’ll wash and clean my truck this weekend.

5. I would've stopped the car and asked "Would you like me to end the ride since you're not having a pleasant experience?"

Depending on the answer she gives either kick her to the curb or take my one star like a champ.

6. Zebonkey

Zebonkey

Driving:
    UberSUV
    And that's when you tell her, that her next Oober might be cleaner, and you cancel the ride.

LyftNewbie10 and Pax Collector like this.
  7. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    o_O “Eh, were you planning on using one as plate to serve yourself lunch inside my vehicle?”

Pax Collector and chitownXdriver like this.
  8. Gtown Driver

Gtown Driver

Driving:
    Lyft
    Make sure you give them a bad rating also. If somebody is gonna burn you down, make sure they burn too.

MyJessicaLS430 likes this.
  9. Danny3xd

Danny3xd Moderator

Man that's frustrating, Chi. Especially right off the bat.

Had a woman as I pulled up yelling. "My daughter said you would be here in 6 minutes!" It took me 11.

10. freddieman

freddieman

I had a stacked ping once. I was dropping off pax to a hotel and was to pick up pax from the same one. My pax gets out and the other stack ping pax gets in. The new pax didn’t like it much. She said uber should send her a “fresh” uber car. She didn’t like how one pax gets out and the other one get in. Mind u this is only .5 mile ride to another hotel.

11. Danny3xd

Danny3xd Moderator

Har. That funny, Freddie.

Uber Crack and freddieman like this.
  12. DollarFree

DollarFree

Driving:
    UberX
    Rating’s not enough, someone like that needs a pre-emptive complaint, “Didn’t feel safe” etc.

Gtown Driver likes this.
  13. Soon they can tell that to the robot car.

14. Coachman

Coachman

Driving:
    UberX
    Whenever I note the race or ethnicity of a passenger the mods edit it as "unnecessary" information.

BikingBob likes this.
  15. mbd

mbd

Depends on your race:)

Pax Collector likes this.
  16. chitownXdriver

chitownXdriver

Driving:
    UberX
    Why? That info is necessary, it helps us drivers stereotype our passengers and believe it or not most negative stereotypes regarding passenger's race/ethnicities I've read here I have actually experienced as a driver and feel they are correct (at least to a certain degree)

Pax Collector likes this.
  17. Gtown Driver

Gtown Driver

Driving:
    Lyft
    Bringing up race is just something that's frowned upon by the mods (or at least structured to be frowned upon). You might be able to get lucky and be able to slip a bit in sometimes, but talking about a person's color or race usually gets flagged for them to edit unless you drop it really smooth or you're not bashing the race/ethnicity they're talking about.

Like one time I tried to explain that certain types of pax prefer to have the AC always killing in the car (think most people can figure out which race of people this usually is) and topic got closed down soon after LOL.

18. chitownXdriver

chitownXdriver

Driving:
    UberX
    The mods know that I don't discriminate, I hate on all races :)

19. Uber Crack

Uber Crack Author

Driving:
    UberX
    Lmao FRESH CAR hahaha :D:D

20. Old ladies complain regardless of race. Tell that old bag to walk if she can, if not shut up and enjoy the taxi rates you're paid from her youth.

chitownXdriver likes this.