1 star to Pax

jerseyboys

That’s the best part of this ride sharing. Giving 1 star to pax that deserves it.

I love it! The best part. LOL

XUBERX

It feels good giving 1* to a$$hole pax, but at the end they stiil get to ride again, i had an arab family going to the airport with tons of luggage, i help them put them in the trunk and unload it curbside at the airport while they just stood there and watched me, i stay there for a couple of seconds to see if they were gonna tip and they just turn their back and walked into the terminal, i felt like an idiot, i went to the app and on my hurry to give them 1* my fat fingers gave them 2* shmh!

jerseyboys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It feels good giving 1* to a$$hole pax, but at the end they stiil get to ride again, i had an arab family going to the airport with tons of luggage, i help them put them in the trunk and unload it curbside at the airport while they just stood there and watched me, i stay there for a couple of seconds to see if they were gonna tip and they just turn their back and walked into the terminal, i felt like an idiot, i went to the app and on my hurry to give them 1* my fat fingers gave them 2* shmh!

I know but it still feels so good. LOL

I hate these passive aggressive pax. drives me nuts.

If you give me the wrong address and whisper in the back. You will get a 1*.

Last edited: