1 star a few minutes after drop off

Kick poor Ant in guts

Geez, D-RIVER, I always love where you're coming from. Kind, compassionate, diligent, hardworking. Sometimes I worry you're a bit of people pleaser. Bugger the 1 star brigade. I'd bet your rating is well into the 4.9s - when you get 1 starred, it reflects bady on that particular pax, not you. D-RIVER ain't the problem. Accept that every 500 trips, there'll be one or two 1 stars to blot your copybook. That's the way humanity is. Some pax are crapholes

RoboRider

I have only had a 1* come in at the end of the trip and I was expecting it because I was 1*'king him back at the same time. The other few (4 i think) I have had came in some random times overnight a day or more after i had been even driving

Brownsville

This rating system is vindictive. Didn't like the face or was just having bad day *1. Throwing few drivers off the platform and Pax struggling acceptance after fall of rating. These are the kind of things that Fuber needs to look at, in depth.

I had issue with long wait time at McDonald's, I did the mistake of reminding her that she can put in wait time, she didn't like it and told me to cancel if I don't like to wait.

She gave me a thumbs down and I reported her to McDonald's for being rude. I'll be rejecting all further pick ups from that specific McDonald's.

Mehmet2

Yes it does most likely last person. Last night i pick up 4 person they were going 5 min away and they wanted aux cable i said i dont have one but you can connect to bluetooth and play music and the guy got angry and told me he will give me a 1 star anyway i dropped them off i rated 1 star also report to uber . Few min later i checked my rating i got a 4 star i assume it was these paxholes

zanboor

Yes it does most likely last person. Last night i pick up 4 person they were going 5 min away and they wanted aux cable i said i dont have one but you can connect to bluetooth and play music and the guy got angry and told me he will give me a 1 star anyway i dropped them off i rated 1 star also report to uber . Few min later i checked my rating i got a 4 star i assume it was these paxholes
Similar situation last night with me. No aux cable and no Bluetooth, but I had Gold1043 on and Queen (I want it all!) and we all started singing along with it
?

Adums

If you dropped someone off, and then checked your ratings a few minutes later to see a new 1 star. Do you think it’s the last ride?
Usually you can tell by the vibe or interaction with the passenger, especially if there is a *report*. The mood says it all.

Last 6 months it has been like this.

Prior to that it was at random or a few days after.

Not sure if it's a bug, but it's good knowing who have you the 1* star.

Riders who gave you a 1 * were likely to give a low rating anyway, therefore highly likely nothing you could have done to avoid a low rating.