• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur
Status
Not open for further replies.

lrhopper

Wondering if people would be interested to earn 1% cashback on all their fuel purchases? There is a company that I know that is about to launch something like this - wanted to know how big the take up might be.

They will even give you £5 for free to test out the product...

Cheers L

Anon2014

More spam from you!

What happened to your previous scheme "Extra commission bonus" Didn't you get enough suckers for that one?

lrhopper

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
More spam from you!

What happened to your previous scheme "Extra commission bonus" Didn't you get enough suckers for that one?
Hey not quite sure what's eating you dude but I am just promoting an offer I know about and seeing whether the community is interested, is that not the point here? 1% cashback for drivers is not to bad. If you like it let me know dude

Ubend R.S.

Hey not quite sure what's eating you dude but I am just promoting an offer I know about and seeing whether the community is interested, is that not the point here? 1% cashback for drivers is not to bad. If you like it let me know dude
Spam is spam

Status
Not open for further replies.