1.70 per mile for all new jersey

Dave609

uber needs to make all New Jersey 1.70 per mile so uber partners can stop bum rushing the jersey shore,it's ridiculous that I can't even get work in my own back yard anymore because there's millions of partners that come to the shore.uber also needs to stop hiring new drivers we have way to many in fact they need to get rid of some,any other job with too many workers and there's lay offs.jc sick of it

m1a1mg

Lucrative markets will always attract competition. Uber setting the rates higher when they have no apparent shortage of drivers? Not going to happen.

MISC

We have the same issue here in Myrtle Beach. Feels like every driver in the state is here on Friday and Saturday nights. Local drivers find it hard to get a ping. Actually can't wait until tourist season is over so things will get back to normal.

m1a1mg

We have the same issue here in Myrtle Beach. Feels like every driver in the state is here on Friday and Saturday nights. Local drivers find it hard to get a ping. Actually can't wait until tourist season is over so things will get back to normal.

Charleston is the same. It's probably due to more drivers working the weekend hours.

Undermensch

uber needs to make all New Jersey 1.70 per mile so uber partners can stop bum rushing the jersey shore,it's ridiculous that I can't even get work in my own back yard anymore because there's millions of partners that come to the shore.uber also needs to stop hiring new drivers we have way to many in fact they need to get rid of some,any other job with too many workers and there's lay offs.jc sick of it

It's working just fine for me. It really hasn't been busy with extra drivers lately. Just gotta know where to go for the action at different times on different days.

Dave609

yeah it's been really aggravating for me lately I'm having financial troubles right now and trying to get riders during the week just isn't working out,I'm fed up

Undermensch

yeah it's been really aggravating for me lately I'm having financial troubles right now and trying to get riders during the week just isn't working out,I'm fed up

During the week for the past two weeks has been brutal.

I don't think it's too many drivers though. When I check there is never anyone around me. It's just lower demand I think. The hangover from 4th of July week and the week after.

This week has been a smidge better than last week. I broke $100 in one weeknight for the first time in the last two weeks last night. I was doing $200+/night in the two weeks prior to that on weeknights.

Sorry to hear about your financial troubles. I'll PM you a few tips.

Dave609

During the week for the past two weeks has been brutal.

I don't think it's too many drivers though. When I check there is never anyone around me. It's just lower demand I think. The hangover from 4th of July week and the week after.

This week has been a smidge better than last week. I broke $100 in one weeknight for the first time in the last two weeks last night. I was doing $200+/night in the two weeks prior to that on weeknights.

Sorry to hear about your financial troubles. I'll PM you a few tips.

mnorton

The last few weeks there was a dry spell. I am in RI and this week it started picking up again. Either that or uber deactivated a whole bunch of drivers

Bill Collector

The last few weeks there was a dry spell. I am in RI and this week it started picking up again. Either that or uber deactivated a whole bunch of drivers
Talking about dry spells, used to be $200+ working 5-6 hours on Fridays ... Now I'm lucky to even reach $80.. Madison, Wisconsin.

yucklyftline

Guys, it's been slow all over the country the 2 weeks after the 4th. Nothing peculiar for just the jersey shore. And yes, it picked back up this week in San Francisco, but it's still slow season for the most part, or more student drivers than when school is in session, you choose

uberist

I drive in the beach cities south of Los angeles, lots of drivers rush here I have had a handle on where to be when it surged, that has changed lately but uber is setting up incentive zones at predetermined surge rates, I've noticed when they do that the transient drivers are moving to the highest rate areas so it's helping thin them out locally