1:55 AM airport surge 2x wtf??

55iz2Lo

The port is surging 2x right now on driver and pax app. Thought this wasn't supposed to happen? Between the endless texts to go over there and now this fuber must be getting desperate. I wonder if this is a glitch or if they changed it because you know they would never tell us. By the way I replied to one of those texts saying stop sending me annoying messages when I'm in the middle of a trip. And just the word stop will turn off this annoying advertising. I'm gonna go see if this is legit. It might be actually kinda cool if I can avoid the ugly ticket lady

55iz2Lo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seemed like a legit surge there all night but I'm still not going nice try Fuber!!

55iz2Lo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Screw Fuber stool. What the hell does that have to do with anything? Sounds like something their systems engineer would say...that crap won't work here either. Had this idiot pax from Miami going off how great that crap was and how he got everywhere for like 2 dollars. I kicked him out of my ride for that after his drunk buddy was giving death threats over the phone to his lyft driver that cancelled. Over five freaking dollars some of these pax need to be banned and punished

Lvcab9404

Screw Fuber stool. What the hell does that have to do with anything? Sounds like something their systems engineer would say...that crap won't work here either. Had this idiot pax from Miami going off how great that crap was and how he got everywhere for like 2 dollars. I kicked him out of my ride for that after his drunk buddy was giving death threats over the phone to his lyft driver that cancelled. Over five freaking dollars some of these pax need to be banned and punished
Listen, shut up and take all those rides, after all that's what you're meant to do, cheap service for cheap people, except LX, ultra select, and whatever nice little names they give you, or you will be fired, oh I'm wrong , you can't be fired because you are a private contractor, lmao.lmao . And I hope very soon you have to load a lot of people in your car, I'll be laughing looking at ubersardinemobile. Lol.

Freebyrdie

Listen, shut up and take all those rides, after all that's what you're meant to do, cheap service for cheap people, except LX, ultra select, and whatever nice little names they give you, or you will be fired, oh I'm wrong , you can't be fired because you are a private contractor, lmao.lmao . And I hope very soon you have to load a lot of people in your car, I'll be laughing looking at ubersardinemobile. Lol.
Breathe.........in....out........you are better then this

Freebyrdie

I don't think Vegas is a good market for pool. Not when during rush hour it can take 25 minutes to go 1 1/2 miles. Yet...from what I understand pool is coming to Vegas. I will ignore pool requests. It's just a way for uber to further screw drivers. They get the booking fee and safe rider fee on all pax.....we get *****ed.

Ive been seeing airport surge off and on and still doing so. Heard southwest had a lot of cancelled flights last night or uber is trying to get pick ups at airport. Still ban on ap pick ups.

Freebyrdie

If airport surges...I'm there. If I'm leaving after drop off at airport and get an airport pickup ping....I'm there. I like cherries like everybody else does, but too many cherries give you diarrhea.

dpthree

I dropped off this morning around 6:20 am and saw the 2.0 surge. I immediately got a ping for one. As I was pulling up the ramp the guy cancels. He was with his GF (presumably). I get a request immediately from a girl's name (happens to be the girl with him) and guess what....... no surge. They cancelled, I guess because the surge stopped from the time they requested and he saw on his GF's phone that it was no longer surging.

I cancelled the ride, and started driving off. I hear a "HEY! THAT'S ME!!" from the girl I cancelled as I drove off with a smile back into town.

Take a ride from the airport with no surge?? This is me everytime:

LVN8V_BC43

Probably legit.... late last night, SWA was warning passengers to expect massive lines/wait times due to a system glitch. People probably changing flights to this afternoon or beyond.

LVN8V_BC43

I dropped off this morning around 6:20 am and saw the 2.0 surge. I immediately got a ping for one. As I was pulling up the ramp the guy cancels. He was with his GF (presumably). I get a request immediately from a girl's name (happens to be the girl with him) and guess what....... no surge. They cancelled, I guess because the surge stopped from the time they requested and he saw on his GF's phone that it was no longer surging.

I cancelled the ride, and started driving off. I hear a "HEY! THAT'S ME!!" from the girl I cancelled as I drove off with a smile back into town.

Take a ride from the airport with no surge?? This is me everytime:
Hilarious bro

LVN8V_BC43

Probably legit.... late last night, SWA was warning passengers to expect massive lines/wait times due to a system glitch. People probably changing flights to this afternoon or beyond.
Lol, just checked passenger app, was 11 cars on the staging deck, and 3 en route (pulling in)....0.4 surge only tho....

Abmija

They are pushing airport pick up hard. Now We get airport Surge and new update on airport- wait time in the app.

Last night I only had 2 trips. Both from the airport. I'm glad they do this.
There IS a good time to stage in the airport. 110 degree weather and a full lot, is not one of those good time.