1☆ drives up surge.

Tncluber

1☆ your pax and that's one less driver available for your pax. Less drivers equal surge.

There are no repercussions for a 1☆. It's simply letting uber/lyft know that you don't want to be paired with pax again.

A similar strategy works in other areas.

Pax ain't your friend.

They're the punks who used to ask how much we make.

How much can you make?
How much can you make? Oh 300 in a day? Oh, let me complain to uber, because I, (the pax) is paying too much.

Uber agrees. Uber cuts rates.
And now you're broke.

1☆,1☆,1☆....

Tncluber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting concept but I feel as it wouldn't work...
Yeah, the title is pretty much click bait.

It would work in smaller areas, but not in the bay area. I think they used to do something similar down in San Diego to drive up surge. So many newbs nothing works anymore.

With the low rates 1☆s are the only thing that give me comfort.

Knowing that I never have to pick up whatever trash i just dropped off.

kingdog

Tncluber oh man you really need a new job huh, you seem miserable. this idea could be feasible if every single driver in the bay was in tune, obviously impossible.

there is actually decent value being offered right now with the PDP, +500 for 120 rides and +100 for 10 rides on monday is nothing to scoff at. I'm at 110 rides in 34 hours, will bang out another 15 before the end of the day and call it a week. 1500$ for less than 40 hours of work is very agreeable.

if/when they dump the power driver plus then yes I agree, things will be very sad

manuella

Tncluber oh man you really need a new job huh, you seem miserable. this idea could be feasible if every single driver in the bay was in tune, obviously impossible.

there is actually decent value being offered right now with the PDP, +500 for 120 rides and +100 for 10 rides on monday is nothing to scoff at. I'm at 110 rides in 34 hours, will bang out another 15 before the end of the day and call it a week. 1500$ for less than 40 hours of work is very agreeable.

if/when they dump the power driver plus then yes I agree, things will be very sad

Damn it dude ! am at only 50 rides :frown:

Uberdancer

Tougher they talk, more insecure they are; more insecure they are, tougher the talk ... It's a vicious cycle that has no end ...

Real tough guys ...they ought to get more masculine jobs like fireman, police man, or baseball player, football player, hockey, basketball player, chef ... Bus driver!!!

Tncluber

You are just jealous.
I do 120 every week, and u treat it as a regular job.
Let us drive and stop this negatively attitude.
I don't believe you.

I know you share an account with a relative or someone who looks similar to you.

It's common practice in uber right now.

cho

1☆ your pax and that's one less driver available for your pax. Less drivers equal surge.

There are no repercussions for a 1☆. It's simply letting uber/lyft know that you don't want to be paired with pax again.
I 1 starred an Uber pax, wrote a complaint to Uber and asked to not be matched again with that pax, still got paired again. Did another 1-star to a different pax, even threw out the pax (huge guy, about 6'4"), did the writeup to Uber, and still got matched again.

Tncluber

I 1 starred an Uber pax, wrote a complaint to Uber and asked to not be matched again with that pax, still got paired again. Did another 1-star to a different pax, even threw out the pax (huge guy, about 6'4"), did the writeup to Uber, and still got
I 1 starred an Uber pax, wrote a complaint to Uber and asked to not be matched again with that pax, still got paired again. Did another 1-star to a different pax, even threw out the pax (huge guy, about 6'4"), did the writeup to Uber, and still got matched again.

I've 1☆ people and then seen them, back on under a different account.

Uberdancer

Sounds like the "Rumble in the Jungle," "Thrilla in Manila" ...

"I like to get a man mad, because when a man's mad, he wants ya so bad, he can't think, so I like to get a man mad." ~ Muhammad Ali

So many mucho macho super duper uber drivers ...

Mr2mk1

I think only lyft won't match you up again if you give a PAX 1 ☆

Tncluber

I'm coming up on 8k rides.

I 1 star about 90% of pax and i stay busy af.

I can't get these scumbags out of my life fast enough.

Just had 1 WALK out of the surge on lyft. I wanted to leave him, but i just wanted to hear his reason.

He lied. I should've made things hella uncomfortable, but I'm in a decent mood tonight.

Uberdancer

I'm coming up on 8k rides. I 1 star about 90% of pax and i stay busy af. I can't get these scumbags out of my life fast enough. Just had 1 WALK out of the surge on lyft. I wanted to leave him, but i just wanted to hear his reason. He lied. I should've made things hella uncomfortable, but I'm in a decent mood tonight.
Such excalamations of exaggerated mucho macho super duper uber dudes beguile how lowly one feels driving people around... the more tough sounding one appears, the more insecure one is ... the more powerful one sounds, the more powerless one truly is ... to continuously exaggerate one's power through masculinity in such a forum reveals how much one is truly insecure of one's own power and masculinity ... If one feels so negatively p'raps one ought not to drive around because the pressure and tension of powerlessness and such negativity will impact the rider as well as the pedestrians and other motorists on the roads and streets ... we call it road rage ... powerless, such a driver will use the car as his expression of his masculinity ... Like Goofy ... hope you see yourselves ... Enjoy!!

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
~ Margaret Thatcher, Baroness