0 * passenger

Wolfetone

Is it a computer glitch or is it possible a passenger has dropped to just to a 0 rated passenger . Has anyone else come across this .

Attachments

• IMG_1255.PNG
    IMG_1255.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 119

ubermercury

Is it a computer glitch or is it possible a passenger has dropped to just to a 0 rated passenger . Has anyone else come across this .

If the rider had every ride at one star could her average be zero?
Not when I was at school - admittedly that was a while ago.

Johny Bravo

I was curious, why on Earth the rider would be at 0.0 and it turned out she was from overseas and far better than other Riders!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-04-00-40-41_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-04-00-40-41_1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 38

ST DYMPHNA son

Dr. Evils from uber anther simple but complicated way to make drivers take any thing what's moves as a paying passengers.
Same as uber had a problem with drivers not picking up from illegal places,solution,no pick up address :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NeilWhite

Mine didn't even have a rating

PS
Look at the 3 people in pic... Discrimination much???

Attachments

• IMG_6680.PNG
    IMG_6680.PNG
    86 KB · Views: 82

u bé

Did you pick up Annabelle?If yes did she warrant a 0 rating.
I got a short trip with 1.7 surge to city with lots of luggage and bag. F that I didn't help him.

After that he update the trip to airport but he said his data ran out and he asked me to turn on mobile hotspot.
I need him to update it because someone posted a post that his fair was cancled by uber because the pax reported a wrong destination was taken place.

ok he turned on the hotspot while I was driving. He updated the trip. all set

after for a while I heard video playing home his phone. I guessed he was watching youtube so I turned off my mobile hotspot straight away.

F that. I didn't speak to him a word all the way to airport.
after I dropped him off and I did actually help him with all the luggage and then He asked me for a dollar to pay for the trolley. Oh man. I gave him the coin.

you know I could rip him more by traveling back to the city because I knew he was out of data and He could not track my trip hut I was a good man. A really good man after all.

He warranted a 1 star.

It's was not a bad paid job at the end of the day.

Apollo

I got a short trip with 1.7 surge to city with lots of luggage and bag. F that I didn't help him.

After that he update the trip to airport but he said his data ran out and he asked me to turn on mobile hotspot.
I need him to update it because someone posted a post that his fair was cancled by uber because the pax reported a wrong destination was taken place.

ok he turned on the hotspot while I was driving. He updated the trip. all set

after for a while I heard video playing home his phone. I guessed he was watching youtube so I turned off my mobile hotspot straight away.

F that. I didn't speak to him a word all the way to airport.
after I dropped him off and I did actually help him with all the luggage and then He asked me for a dollar to pay for the trolley. Oh man. I gave him the coin.

you know I could rip him more by traveling back to the city because I knew he was out of data and He could not track my trip hut I was a good man. A really good man after all.

He warranted a 1 star.

It's was not a bad paid job at the end of the day.
. What a swine asking you for a dollar.Yes u be you are a good man.