• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

0 for 2

Rock081952

I've been driving down here in Orlando for about two weeks, and still can't seem to shake that overwhelmed feeling!

I'm sitting in the visitors parking lot at UCF, and have now been on the road for about 1 hour and 20 minutes, and have not even gotten a call, yet, from UBER or LYFT!

My question is; What am I doing wrong? I need to find out where I need to be, and when! I'm not looking to be "swimming" in money, but I also don't want to feel like I'm stranded in the desert, with no water and even less hope!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin Dean

Stevie The magic Unicorn

192 in Kissimmee, I Drive, WDW are probably better.
NOT this time of year...

It's september, business sucks...

There's also a TON of Disney employees who have their hours cut this month, same with waitresses bartenders ect..

Your simply not going to make it work in september.

If it wasn't for my VA disability benefits i'd be living on savings this month.

Buckiemohawk

September is always brutal. One year they didn't have the food and wine festival start till October that was a rough September. Always save up for september

Stevie The magic Unicorn

September is always brutal. One year they didn't have the food and wine festival start till October that was a rough September. Always save up for september
So far I did two shifts this month driving taxis

Thank god for all my vacation rental income...

Instead of top Raman and Oscar Mayer it’s Olive Garden and Bone Fish.

Boredom might get me into a taxi before the month is out.

Shine'ola

wake up man, even if you were getting rides you don't make money with Uber and Lyft, you average 70 cents a mile with the rider, then you take them out to the desert, then head back to a better spot, you average 35 cents a mile which is low for the cost of running a car, Orlando is blessed with low IQs