• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

👮🏽‍♂️👮‍♀️ First responders train on autonomous shuttles

RabbleRouser

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You still haven’t said if you are FOR or AGAINST robo taxis

Why won’t you answer that?

It seems a pretty basic question given the nature of this board

I answered it on my end: I’m against it

But not only that I think that for a variety of reasons it just won’t work. Maybe it could work in a really long time or maybe even not at all.

Anyway, why won’t you answer?
I pass on documented articles, studies & media articles specific to SDC.

➡ IF the majority of these links are Pro SDC it’s only because that’s what is being written. It’s Not about Me.

You, Greg The Tomato 🍅 @iheartuber @Thetomatoisajoke are a paid ignored corporate shill promoting with fiduciary to your Wallet ⬅

CarpeNoctem

Autonomous?
The shuttles can top out at 16 miles per hour, can hold up to 15 people each, and will travel on a fixed route throughout the 17-square-mile community.

"We'll always have an attendant on the shuttle that's able to do and needed to be done from a manual perspective," Beep CEO Joe Moye said.
Heh, yeah. That will replace drivers.
Post automatically merged:

the moon landing was factually proven to be a hoax

this is 6 of the 7 supposedly dead Challenger space shuttle astro"not"s alive and well

let me know when you got proof SDC'a are better than human drivers
And Elvis is still alive.

But seriously, it would be harder to keep tens of thousands of people silent about some supposed conspiracy than to just go to the moon. Having lived through those times, I saw all the incremental steps taken. From the Gemini programs to all the Apollo missions, the world could see the progress (and failures). Why would NASA fake something like the Apollo 1 mission fire and deaths? What does that gain them? Likewise with the Challenger and Columbia tragedies?

I guess it is harder to believe that we actually went to the moon for the younger generations. Because it may be hard to believe doesn't mean it didn't happen. BTW, all those conspiracy thery videos have been debunked by reputable groups and research like National Geographic. Nvidia has also explained some of the supposed inconsistencies as well.

If you don't want to believe NASA, how about the European Space Agency?

Last edited:

iheartuber

I pass on documented articles, studies & media articles specific to SDC.

➡ IF the majority of these links are Pro SDC it’s only because that’s what is being written. It’s Not about Me.

You, Greg The Tomato 🍅 @iheartuber @Thetomatoisajoke are a paid ignored corporate shill promoting with fiduciary to your Wallet ⬅
First off, I’m not the Tomato I’m an Uber driver. Any of my posts can tell you that

Secondly, there are a ton of articles out there but the ones you post are usually pro SDC articles written by people who have in your words “skin in the game” so the authenticity is dubious at best.

Thirdly, are you saying you will NOT give your own opinion if SDCs are gonna happen or not? Why not? Wait, never mind I answered my own question. Because you’re not smart enough. Got it.

Finally, there once was a user named Tomatopaste who legend has it was banned by the mods. Either way he’s here no more as Tomatopaste (although I theorize he’s taken on another if not many other new user names). Anyway, I made a guess that he was a guy named Greg Rogers. If I was actually correct then what do you know about that?

RabbleRouser

First off, I’m not the Tomato I’m an Uber driver. Any of my posts can tell you that

Secondly, there are a ton of articles out there but the ones you post are usually pro SDC articles written by people who have in your words “skin in the game” so the authenticity is dubious at best.

Thirdly, are you saying you will NOT give your own opinion if SDCs are gonna happen or not? Why not? Wait, never mind I answered my own question. Because you’re not smart enough. Got it.

Finally, there once was a user named Tomatopaste who legend has it was banned by the mods. Either way he’s here no more as Tomatopaste (although I theorize he’s taken on another if not many other new user names). Anyway, I made a guess that he was a guy named Greg Rogers. If I was actually correct then what do you know about that?
TL: DR

🍅 Greg, Director of Government Affairs and Mobility Innovation at Securing America’s Future Energy (SAFE),

👉Maybe u can explain, in 2 sentences, why your organization feel it necessary to promote & convince Uber Taxi Drivers of anything ??

Seriously, Drivers are basically the powerless working poor.
Does ur organization feel convincing Uber drivers of the validity of SDC will
Increase R & D?

🍅Rogers, u can’t stop what’s comin’

Last edited:

iheartuber

🍅 Greg, Director of Government Affairs and Mobility Innovation at Securing America’s Future Energy (SAFE),

👉Maybe u can explain, in 2 sentences, why your organization feel it necessary to promote & convince Uber Taxi Drivers of anything ??

Increase R & D?

Whether I am the Tomato or not (I’m not BTW) the fact is he HATES Uber drivers, and YOU hate Uber drivers (your exact words you called them “the powerless working poor”).

So if that’s the case why are you ripping on The Tomato? You guys should be like peas in a pod.

Increase R & D?

BTW if the REAL Greg wants to “secure America’s future energy” I can tell him how to do that in 2 words: MORE FRACKING!!!

uberdriverfornow

Autonomous?

Heh, yeah. That will replace drivers.

And Elvis is still alive.

But seriously, it would be harder to keep tens of thousands of people silent about some supposed conspiracy than to just go to the moon. Having lived through those times, I saw all the incremental steps taken. From the Gemini programs to all the Apollo missions, the world could see the progress (and failures). Why would NASA fake something like the Apollo 1 mission fire and deaths? What does that gain them? Likewise with the Challenger and Columbia tragedies?

I guess it is harder to believe that we actually went to the moon for the younger generations. Because it may be hard to believe doesn't mean it didn't happen. BTW, all those conspiracy thery videos have been debunked by reputable groups and research like National Geographic. Nvidia has also explained some of the supposed inconsistencies as well.

If you don't want to believe NASA, how about the European Space Agency?
all of the astronauts anywhere in the world are Freemasons, all buddies, as well as for most of ceo's and famous people in entertainment and news...they all agree to not talk about their lies and secrets

this guy breaks it all down in all his vids

until about 5 years ago I was like the 99.99% of the people at the bottom of the Freemasonic pyramid on the back of the $1.00 dollar bill in your wallet...then i woke up

most people have been fooled as i was

they just don't know any better

Last edited:

CarpeNoctem

all of the astronauts anywhere in the world are Freemasons, all buddies, as well as for most of ceo's and famous people in entertainment and news...they all agree to not talk about their lies and secrets

this guy breaks it all down in all his vids

until about 5 years ago I was like the 99.99% of the people at the bottom of the Freemasonic pyramid on the back of the $1.00 dollar bill in your wallet...then i woke up

most people have been fooled as i was

they just don't know any better
A few things. as I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt I did some checking. Of the 24 astronauts that orbited the moon and the 12 that sat foot on the moon, only 3 were on your list of Freemasons. Neil Armstrong, you know the first man to set foot on the moon, is not on that list. The three were Aldrin(11), Mitchell(14), Irwin(15). FYI, there were thousands that worked on and verified the Apollo missions and they were all over the world. They were not all freemasons. Actual mission tracking was done from various parts of the world but people all over the world were also listening to radio transmissions.

All of these people were freemasons?

Kennedy Space Center Launch Control

As to the russian Vids guy, consider the source. Because some clown makes a vid and you believe it? Especially, one called russian Vids?

uberdriverfornow

A few things. as I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt I did some checking. Of the 24 astronauts that orbited the moon and the 12 that sat foot on the moon, only 3 were on your list of Freemasons. Neil Armstrong, you know the first man to set foot on the moon, is not on that list. The three were Aldrin(11), Mitchell(14), Irwin(15). FYI, there were thousands that worked on and verified the Apollo missions and they were all over the world. They were not all freemasons. Actual mission tracking was done from various parts of the world but people all over the world were also listening to radio transmissions.

All of these people were freemasons?
View attachment 328043
Kennedy Space Center Launch Control

As to the russian Vids guy, consider the source. Because some clown makes a vid and you believe it? Especially, one called russian Vids?
Are they astronots ? They either know it's all a lie or they are simply going along with it like you are.

I guess he's russian, but it sounds like you've fallen for the "russia is the boogeyman" concept they have used to create the CIA and scare people since they installed communism in the Soviet Union last century.

I'll ask you a simple question, name one real thing Russia has ever done to the US.

Name one good thing the CIA has done for the USA since their inception after the Freemasons created the "Cold War" nonsense to scare everyone.

Did they save us from 9/11 ? What exactly are they working on all the time, as the most sinister and secretive agency in the world.

They have never done a single good thing in their entire history and even Harry Truman who signed them into law stated they have been operating outside their charter since their inception.

Last edited:

RabbleRouser

Are they astronots ? They either know it's all a lie or they are simply going along with it like you are.

I guess he's russian, but it sounds like you've fallen for the "russia is the boogeyman" concept they have used to create the CIA and scare people since they installed communism in the Soviet Union last century.

I'll ask you a simple question, name one real thing Russia has ever done to the US.

Name one good thing the CIA has done for the USA since their inception after the Freemasons created the "Cold War" nonsense to scare everyone.

Did they save us from 9/11 ? What exactly are they working on all the time, as the most sinister and secretive agency in the world.

They have never done a single good thing in their entire history and even Harry Truman who signed them into law stated they have been operating outside their charter since their inception.
tomato 🍅, do u live with family ?

Whether I am the Tomato or not (I’m not BTW) the fact is he HATES Uber drivers, and YOU hate Uber drivers (your exact words you called them “the powerless working poor”).

So if that’s the case why are you ripping on The Tomato? You guys should be like peas in a pod.

BTW if the REAL Greg wants to “secure America’s future energy” I can tell him how to do that in 2 words: MORE FRACKING!!!
⚠Once again
➡ Greg, can U explain, in 2 sentences, why your organization feel it necessary to promote SDC to powerless working poor Uber Taxi Drivers ??⬅

Last edited:

CarpeNoctem

The Internet Research Agency is thought to be behind many disinformation sites that are created strictly to divide people and cause conflict in the US. The video that you want to blindly believe is exactly the type of shtuff they try to disseminate. It apparently has worked with you as you believe it and think anyone that doesn't believe are part of the conspiracy. Per the New York Times (not the CIA):
"The company (Twitter) said it was still finding new suspicious activity by Russians, and that it had found and removed 418 accounts linked to Russia between last October and December. Previously, Twitter removed 3,843 accounts linked to the Russian government-associated troll farm called the Internet Research Agency."

The IRA is also known (proven) to have started various local conflicts by creating Antifa web sites and posts and also created free speech sites and plotted the eventual followers of those sites to protest at the same place on the same day. Another example was a pro-Islam sites and pro-conservative sites - again strictly with the motive to create conflict. Black Lives Matter sites and White Lives Matter sites...

As to the CIA, no-one really knows what they do. By the same token, it sounds like you believe the CIA and Freemasons are your "boogeyman"!

uberdriverfornow

⚠Once again
➡ Greg, can U explain, in 2 sentences, why your organization feel it necessary to promote SDC to powerless working poor Uber Taxi Drivers ??⬅
lol tomato using his other accounts to call everyone else tomato is pure comedy

The Internet Research Agency is thought to be behind many disinformation sites that are created strictly to divide people and cause conflict in the US. The video that you want to blindly believe is exactly the type of shtuff they try to disseminate. It apparently has worked with you as you believe it and think anyone that doesn't believe are part of the conspiracy. Per the New York Times (not the CIA):
"The company (Twitter) said it was still finding new suspicious activity by Russians, and that it had found and removed 418 accounts linked to Russia between last October and December. Previously, Twitter removed 3,843 accounts linked to the Russian government-associated troll farm called the Internet Research Agency."

The IRA is also known (proven) to have started various local conflicts by creating Antifa web sites and posts and also created free speech sites and plotted the eventual followers of those sites to protest at the same place on the same day. Another example was a pro-Islam sites and pro-conservative sites - again strictly with the motive to create conflict. Black Lives Matter sites and White Lives Matter sites...

As to the CIA, no-one really knows what they do. By the same token, it sounds like you believe the CIA and Freemasons are your "boogeyman"!
nice try using disinformation to deflect from the 33 degree Scottish Rite Freemasons that run the world behind the scenes

the whole "Russia is the boogeyman" nonsense is meant to keep people distracted and fighting the wrong enemy

you still haven't stated what exactly Russia has done to the US.....and that's because even though communism is horrible, Russia as a whole, hasn't done anything to the US in their entire history

instead, the Freemasons are pushing the world toward the New World Order that their boy George Bush Sr was always talking about in his speeches, the same one written on the same $1.00 bill I talked about earlier

Last edited:

CarpeNoctem

lol tomato using his other accounts to call everyone else tomato is pure comedy

nice try using disinformation to deflect from the 33 degree Scottish Rite Freemasons that run the world behind the scenes

the whole "Russia is the boogeyman" nonsense is meant to keep people distracted and fighting the wrong enemy

you still haven't stated what exactly Russia has done to the US.....and that's because even though communism is horrible, Russia as a whole, hasn't done anything to the US in their entire history

instead, the Freemasons are pushing the world toward the New World Order that their boy George Bush Sr was always talking about in his speeches, the same one written on the same $1.00 bill I talked about earlier

I have stated exactly what Russian actors have done on the behalf of Russia.

If you want to believe that russia has done nothing I could forward the proposition that we have done nothing to russia. I would then ask you for proof for anything we have done against russia.

Here's a hint for you... I have known many masons and have been invited to join. While I find their beliefs and rituals a bit strange, they are not 'next level' people. They are just Joes with jobs and families living life like everyone else.

New World Order but yet you don't believe Alex Jones? I'm betting you are also a fan of "Mad" Mike Hughes.

iheartuber

⚠Once again
Monica told me a long time ago that for whatever ungodly reason finding out what the general public thinks about robo taxis was part of their marching orders from their clients.

Apparently, in the very early days of the Tomato he was a nice guy and got like literally zero replies, so he started insulting Uber drivers (not unlike how you are doing it) and the replies came in like hotcakes.

Why they had to have an official study about this I have no idea. This is all basic common sense, but I guess when people hire you then you gotta go through the motions.

So that’s why the Tomato does what he does. I think it’s a fool’s errand but hey, he just got a fat new job so who
Knows.

In my fantasy I like to think that my posts caused MAJOR headaches for him at work but I guess I’ll never know

RabbleRouser

Monica told me a long time ago that for whatever ungodly reason finding out what the general public thinks about robo taxis was part of their marching orders from their clients.

Apparently, in the very early days of the Tomato he was a nice guy and got like literally zero replies, so he started insulting Uber drivers (not unlike how you are doing it) and the replies came in like hotcakes.

Why they had to have an official study about this I have no idea. This is all basic common sense, but I guess when people hire you then you gotta go through the motions.

So that’s why the Tomato does what he does. I think it’s a fool’s errand but hey, he just got a fat new job so who
Knows.

In my fantasy I like to think that my posts caused MAJOR headaches for him at work but I guess I’ll never know
⚠Once again

uberdriverfornow

I have stated exactly what Russian actors have done on the behalf of Russia.

If you want to believe that russia has done nothing I could forward the proposition that we have done nothing to russia. I would then ask you for proof for anything we have done against russia.

Here's a hint for you... I have known many masons and have been invited to join. While I find their beliefs and rituals a bit strange, they are not 'next level' people. They are just Joes with jobs and families living life like everyone else.

New World Order but yet you don't believe Alex Jones? I'm betting you are also a fan of "Mad" Mike Hughes.
the lower level masons at the local lodges are normally good people....but they dont know what the high ranking degree masons are really up to....especially their Baphomet worship

i gave a ride to 1st degree mason to a lodge in SF ... by the end of the ride he conceded that he shouldnt even be going to the lodge but i assured him that he's doing good by helping people out and to not lose heart just because of what the high degree members are doing

RabbleRouser

The first 2 sentences explain it

After that I just threw in my 2 cents
Thankfully Uber Drivers are Not “the general public”
Uber Drivers are the low skill working poor.

If they were the general public, USA 🇺🇸 would be a third world nation

⚠Once again
➡ Greg @iheartuber , can U explain, in 2 sentences, why your organization feel it necessary to promote SDC to powerless working poor Uber Taxi Drivers ??⬅