👀 LET'S EXPOSE 🤡 BAD RIDERS 📽️ DASHCAM VIDEOS

How safe do you feel driving for a ride-share companies?

• Pretty Safe 😇

• Not Safe 😥

Results are only viewable after voting.

CHUMP CHANGE

Let's expose the 🤡's and discuss what a driver can do to protect themselves in these situations besides giving a pax 1️⃣⭐

Rideshare companies don't have any programs for the victims nor do they stand with the victims of these situations. In the event the driver had no evidence of what happened between them and the pax. The driver is terminated immediately because it's pax word over theirs. Everybody knows how fast a driver account gets suspended temporarily when a pax reports you driving under the influence of 🍼 :roflmao:

Please share your DASHCAM videos and expose these clowns including the ride-share platform. Also share what was the outcome, if you were the victim.

GoldenGoji

For safety, I strictly never drive at night even if that's where the good money is. Drunkards, crazy violent mentally ill people, rapists, thugs, muggers, those types usually pop up at night. I also avoid "certain places" no matter what Uber says. If I get mugged or beaten up, what's Uber gonna do? We all know how they don't give a crap about us unless it makes national news. Unfortunately that's pretty much all we can do for safety. We're locked into our seats with the seatbelt because we're drivers. Passengers can use a knife or a gun on us at any time and it would be near impossible to do a thing about it. There's even a story where a female driver was sexually assaulted while she was driving. Us drivers are pretty much like chicken in a processing plant for these criminals. Sad truth, but the truth nonetheless.

sellkatsell44

SHE assaulted him first. This is ridiculous
Isn’t it funny.

Being female doesn’t give you a free pass esp if you are for equality.

I had a teacher for architecture in hs that would just do my work for me, vs if any of the other guys in there asked (99% guys 1% girls aka me and two other females) he would yell at them that they should pay attention or whatever.

he was being “gentleman” but I was frustrated because I didn’t learn anything. He just did my work for me.

That free pass does me more harm then good despite his best (albeit sexist) intentions.

RaleighUber

If I get mugged or beaten up, what's Uber gonna do? We all know how they don't give a crap about us unless it makes national news.
Uber / Lyft will do nothing if you get mugged or beaten. Maybe you get a phone call to ask if you are OK and to record you saying so to use in any legal proceedings. If it makes the news, media will get a "safety of our drivers is our top priority" statement and you'll likely be suspended till you get a doctors note saying you are okay to drive, which they will use against you in any legal proceeding.

freddieman

I do some calculation before pax pick up. I take the rider rating, multiply it by county avg property tax est, minus the pax clothing rating integer, divided by number of pax to be picked up, then take the degree percentage of stereotype associated with the final number and make a visual judgement if its safe or not

TheDevilisaParttimer

Let's expose the 🤡's and discuss what a driver can do to protect themselves in these situations besides giving a pax 1️⃣⭐

Rideshare companies don't have any programs for the victims nor do they stand with the victims of these situations. In the event the driver had no evidence of what happened between them and the pax. The driver is terminated immediately because it's pax word over theirs. Everybody knows how fast a driver account gets suspended temporarily when a pax reports you driving under the influence of 🍼 :roflmao:

Please share your DASHCAM videos and expose these clowns including the ride-share platform. Also share what was the outcome, if you were the victim.
In that second video that sorry MF better be happy that wasn’t my grandma I would’ve been riding up and down his block up and down his block for the next year if I had to, to find his ass :i'm mad: @@@@ police and jail time what I’m bout to do to you isn’t considered humane👺
Post automatically merged:

Isn’t it funny.

Being female doesn’t give you a free pass esp if you are for equality.

I had a teacher for architecture in hs that would just do my work for me, vs if any of the other guys in there asked (99% guys 1% girls aka me and two other females) he would yell at them that they should pay attention or whatever.

he was being “gentleman” but I was frustrated because I didn’t learn anything. He just did my work for me.

That free pass does me more harm then good despite his best (albeit sexist) intentions.
As a driver I would’ve let this, get this out of hand. After the first blow I would’ve told her if she even approaches my personal space again that I was going to put her to sleep and she would have sworn God himself came down to dispense judgement.

I promise you she would’ve sat her lanky ass on the curve until the police got there.

Last edited:

CHUMP CHANGE

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do some calculation before pax pick up. I take the rider rating, multiply it by county avg property tax est, minus the pax clothing rating integer, divided by number of pax to be picked up, then take the degree percentage of stereotype associated with the final number and make a visual judgement if its safe or not
You sound like a video gamer 🎮

gameover.jpg

TheDevilisaParttimer

Georgie quit beating the uber driver georgie!!! OMG !!!
Just to mention, you can tell the driver was tired of pax and was getting passive aggressive rude. He didn’t deserve to be attacked but he contributed to his own black eye.

Next, Georgie would’ve have been more than likely shot with most drivers. Especially once he left the vehicle but was hitting driver through window.

ColtDelta

Here's my recent one. Skip ahead to 3:08 when the moron gets in the car. at about 5:30 you'll see the bag of what I think is meth come from his left pocket and he takes another snort.