❤Uber Connections❤

Have you ever felt a strong connection with a pax?💑

• Yes 😍

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • No 🚫

Votes: 23 37.7%

• Total voters

Mkang14

Has there ever been a pax that caught your attention❓ Creating a strong internal reaction of some sort❓Tell us about it.

A guy i picked up in Livermore, from a hotel. He was from out of town and had a British accent. He got in and I got instantly shy (unusual for me).

Besides the hellos, it was quiet. I looked in the rear view and he looked up at the same time. Kinda awkward. But enough to where he initiated conversation. Cant remember exactly what we talked about but I had butterflies. He started leaning in from the back seat to make it easier to communicate. I felt the tingles hearing his voice coming from behind me.

I dropped him off and we said goodbye. But the goodbye was different too. It was upsetting.

At the end, it just felt unfinished. I just know it was a strong instant connection that doesn't usually happen like this (especially from me towards a pax).

SHalester

Have to be honest here I hardly even LOOK at the pax. Even if we are having a prolonged convo; I never view them or glance in the mirror. And with exception of airport rides, in a 10 minutes or so kinda hard to form a connection based solely on the conversation.
Thinking more I'd have to say I really haven't had any HOT pax either; a few community college kids that were just 'ok', nothing to write home about. OR I'm just not paying too much attn. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

waldowainthrop

One, ever, but not nearly that strongly, and not awkward at all.

The atmosphere was lighthearted and friendly, but a bit intense and close in a way that you don’t get too often with people you’ve just met.

When I connect with someone, the awkwardness slips away and gives way to warmth and a lack of judgment. It’s exciting, but I don’t get the sort of “butterflies” or anxiety associated with that overwhelming “don’t mess this up, this is too much” feeling that I got when I was younger.

It’s taken many years, but I am getting to the point where I don’t really draw that much of a distinction between friends and “more than friends” because I’m not that serious about finding a particular kind of person and I’m not sure how much I care about the socially constructed distinction between the two. I meet people where they are, and whatever that means for how we interact is fine. It seriously takes the pressure off talking to the rare person I find attractive or interesting, and hopefully it disarms them as well. I guess it makes me not very emotionally vulnerable, but I balance that out by being open to almost everyone.

UbaBrah

A strong connection? Maybe with like 5 girls out of my 917 rides so far. Dozens more were very cool and fun as well, but not on that level. I think most women get into an Uber with the starting premise of "drivers are inherently creepy" in the back of their minds so I tend to keep things very low key. But I'm nice and sociable, and if she's down for some banter I know how to make her laugh and feel good by the time she gets out.

The problem with being British in a southern state is that you can sometimes seem out of place and unrelatable. Not in a bad way necessarily, just in the sense that some pax here are taken aback. Kind of like "what are you doing driving my Uber in SC?" But on the whole it's fine. Most people find me charming while I'm sure some think I keep heads in my fridge.

Anyway, I never act on anything, I'm happily taken. Well, more happily than a while ago. Working on my relationship lately.

Last edited:

_Tron_

I dropped him off and we said goodbye. But the goodbye was different too. It was upsetting.

At the end, it just felt unfinished. I just know it was a strong instant connection that doesn't usually happen like this (especially from me towards a pax).
Not necessarily actually incomplete though. There is a saying:

People come in to your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.

Even with brief encounters chakra energy can be exchanged and the purpose for meeting is fulfilled.

Not saying that's what happened. But it's a possibility.

sellkatsell44

Punjabis should have a strong distaste for the British!

I had a pax named Turtle with purple hair one time. I did not eat her though, so I am not sure if there was any connection.
Is this like one of those Craigslist missed connections thing? 🦔🦔

lol I wonder how many of those are one sided. I feel like uber pool is ripe for that.

Mkang14

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tend not to be a robot or void of emotions when it comes to human interactions.

Chemistry is a thing. Could come in many forms. Once in a while the reason behind it cant be explained, analyzed 🤓. Its just something that happens. You feel it throughout your body. It's not cold, stand offish, nuisance. Its human.

I've never been ashamed to have and show feelings. Would rather have them, then be dead on the inside.

sellkatsell44

If they are talkative, I often feel like my passenger(s) are my friend(s) by the time the ride ends.
It’s amazing what info you can get from someone in a short span if you had a genuine connection. I had a woman who spilt her life story to me and then apologized since she never does that, and for some reason felt comfortable with me. She came back in about fifteen minutes after she left and brought me flowers and hugged me again then left. Later, she referred her son to me for business. This was when I was at a bank.

🤷🏻‍♀️

1.5xorbust

I once took a very attractive woman to work who told me that her husband had just left on a one week business trip to Mexico and she thought he would probably be messing around. The heat was very intense and it was 69 degrees.

Last edited:

Seamus

Drove a woman home from chemo treatment. She was brilliant, witty, just so wonderful. Great conversation. After a while it turned somber as she told me what a tool her husband was and how unloved she felt. She said she didn't want to die knowing her daughter would be raised by him.

When we got to her house she was dizzy/unsteady from her treatment. I got out and helped her to the front door as she grabbed my arm for support. She looked at me like she wanted me to stay and talk but I left. I thought of her often for a while, our conversation haunted me. Wondered if I should have stayed and talked.

Has there ever been a pax that caught your attention❓ Creating a strong internal reaction of some sort❓Tell us about it.

A guy i picked up in Livermore, from a hotel. He was from out of town and had a British accent. He got in and I got instantly shy (unusual for me).

Besides the hellos, it was quiet. I looked in the rear view and he looked up at the same time. Kinda awkward. But enough to where he initiated conversation. Cant remember exactly what we talked about but I had butterflies. He started leaning in from the back seat to make it easier to communicate. I felt the tingles hearing his voice coming from behind me.

I can measure how much he likes you back by the amount of his tip. So out of curiosity, how much did he tip?

ColdRider

I’ve only had about three drivers I found attractive. One talked to me the whole ride and gave me her number. I didn’t ask for it. She would text me while I was too busy to meet up. This was during my last year at school and I worked full time then too.

I think she was trying to get me to join a pyramid scheme lol. Or a cult.🤷‍♂️

Another woman I had met. She was beautiful from Hawaii (maybe she was humoring me idk). The only time I forget something in an Uber and she noticed after dropping me off. She came back with it and we small talked a bit more. Damn she was fine omg.

sellkatsell44

I’ve only had about three drivers I found attractive. One talked to me the whole ride and gave me her number. I didn’t ask for it. She would text me while I was too busy to meet up. This was during my last year at school and I worked full time then too.

I think she was trying to get me to join a pyramid scheme lol. Or a cult.🤷‍♂️

Another woman I had met. She was beautiful from Hawaii (maybe she was humoring me idk). The only time I forget something in an Uber and she noticed after dropping me off. She came back with it and we small talked a bit more. Damn she was fine omg.
🤣🤣 @ pyramid, was it something like transamerica? Some from there actually make decent money. Had a client who was with them and had a few mill. But he was annoying. Kind of like all over the place and he smelled. Cannot have that type of client.

Hawaii girls are pretty hot. And pretty sweet.

Last edited: