“Resignation” as Mod

phreeradical

You guys would be surprised how few warnings we give out lately. I mean the worst stretch was when we had the Trump thread going and all the Americans would show up and misbehave.

However the past 6-12 months? I probably gave out less than a warning a week. And 90% of those went to the same 5-6 posters.

Overall Toronto is far more civilized than most forums. Which is a testament to the posters here.
Go @&$#% you @“&$#% !!! L O L

Chaisomosa

Tell them to come to Toronto in august when the thermometer hits 40C and tell me it is a COLD PLACE. ha.
Ages ago I landed in Canada in late June and temperature was 36 degrees that day.... as soon as I got out of airport my first impression was 'who the F says Canada is very cold country'

Ashoor

Hi Folks

I just wanted to let you know that I’ve decided to step back as far as moderation duties are concerned.

You are now free to be vile with each other in front of me and I won’t do a damn thing. I joke but this is more to let you know to take any sort of concerns you have to Take them to Kurt.

Thanks to Kurt and Hannibal, it’s been great working with you to keep this place civilized to some degree. Lol.

Best

Mugats.
You mean we can now bash the liberals and Trudeau (in his last 4 days as a PM) without having to worry about you censoring us?

Sorry man but as much your job is not easy and I know you did your best, sometimes your left leaning bias showed too much. Kurt at least sees the other side at times and is not defending all things liberal at all times. But hey if I was to become a moderator in a few months and people bash PM Scheer, I would probably censor them too :p

In any case, wish you best of luck and I am sure discussions will be more fun now that you don’t have to worry about moderating this and warning that, etc.

MUGATS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You mean we can now bash the liberals and Trudeau (in his last 4 days as a PM) without having to worry about you censoring us?

Sorry man but as much your job is not easy and I know you did your best, sometimes your left leaning bias showed too much. Kurt at least sees the other side at times and is not defending all things liberal at all times. But hey if I was to become a moderator in a few months and people bash PM Scheer, I would probably censor them too :p

In any case, wish you best of luck and I am sure discussions will be more fun now that you don’t have to worry about moderating this and warning that, etc.
Please provide me with examples of me censoring you bashing Trudeau.

One.

Ashoor

Please provide me with examples of me censoring you bashing Trudeau.

One.
I would have to spend time to look for one, but let me ask you a question : you really think I would bring this up if it never happened? I didn’t say about Trudeau specifically but social and political views in general. I mean it is not a secret that you have moderate (to severe at times) leaning views, so it is not a shock that it would cloud your judgment when moderating here.

MUGATS

I would have to spend time to look for one, but let me ask you a question : you really think I would bring this up if it never happened? I didn’t say about Trudeau specifically but social and political views in general. I mean it is not a secret that you have moderate (to severe at times) leaning views, so it is not a shock that it would cloud your judgment when moderating here.
If I moderated some of your “social views” it’s likely because they contravened the TOS that says you can’t espouse racial, sexist or bigoted views.

MUGATS

@MUGATS taught me how to ignore my acceptance rating, and how to rideshare while hanging out at home taking dumps and watching TV.
Post automatically merged:
That’s pretty much my technique. Have an Empty Colon low acceptance rate and watch Long Distance pings flow in.