1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

“Flat Earther” Justin is an Uber/Lyft driver YOHB?

Discussion in 'News' started by TBone, Feb 9, 2018.

1. TBone

TBone Well-Known Member

A flat-earther who witnessed this week’s SpaceX launch says it was a hoax – and that Elon Musk has been ‘groomed’ to help fool people into thinking intergalactic travel is possible. Justin Harvey, 30, saw the rocket take off from his home in Orlando, Florida, on Tuesday but is convinced the craft ended up landing in the Atlantic Ocean.

He thinks the launch, and other space exploration, is an elaborate hoax to distract people from the existence of other lands beyond an ‘ice ring’ that surrounds Earth at the North and South

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/09/flat-earther-saw-spacex-launch-brands-elaborate-hoax-7301195/

Idiot

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2018
    MoreTips and tohunt4me like this.
  2. tohunt4me

tohunt4me Well-Known Member

3. SEAL Team 5

SEAL Team 5 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Livery
    Wow, imagine the conversation one must get into when Justin is their Uber driver?

I can see a nice older couple ordering an Uber after a romantic dinner and an Elton John concert only to have Justin pick them up and start philosophizing. As the older couple is getting close to their home the husband looks at his wife and says "Sorry honey, but after this Uber ride I don't even think 10 V*agra can help me tonight."

4. Blatherskite

Blatherskite Well-Known Member

How can the U.K. Metro take such a condescending tone with Justin? Is there no honor among intellectual equals?

5. Leo1983

Leo1983 Well-Known Member

6. empresstabitha

empresstabitha Well-Known Member

tohunt4me likes this.
  7. uberdriverfornow

uberdriverfornow Well-Known Member

The earth isn't flat, just the surface that we live on is.

One thing you'll note about all rocket launches is that the rockets go up a little bit and then go straight to the side when all of the video camera stop rolling and then right on out to the ocean to crash just like that guy says. No rocket goes straight up, they always tail off shortly after and they always launch from somewhere near the ocean.

If you guys want proof NASA is a fraud just watch this video, where they found 6 of the 7 Space Shuttle Astronauts that supposedly were supposed to be in the shuttle but clearly weren't, still alive and well. Supposedly two of them happened to have a twin that had no birth records. There is nobody ever on those shuttles. Ever.

this is a documentary on a video that a NASA official accidentally sent to a flat earth researcher that shows the raw footage from when Buzz Aldrin and friends faked the Apollo 11 moon mission.

this is a clip where a guy talks about a documentary that Ron Howard did where he says they faked the 69 moon mission but actually did go to the moon in 70, which is hilarious to say the least

here's a video on the harnesses that NASA uses to fake all of the supposed ISS videos using harnesses lol

All you gotta do is look at more videos. No idea what NASA is doing with the billions of dollars they get but they are definitely not going to space.

The official story is that the earth is traveling 1000mph. Do any of you ever feel it ?

Me neither, but if I spin in place 5 times I get dizzy. The reason why ? 'Cause I'm actually moving. Same thing if I roll on the ground 5 times.

8. tohunt4me

Get a large balloon.
    Fill it with natural gas from your stove.
    Attach a go cam.

You are now ready to view the Earth from the Stratosphere.

Next week : is the Ocean Bottomless ?
    Bonus
    Is the Moon made of Cheese ?

Attached Files:

9. uberdriverfornow

Have you noticed there's a million different photos of earth, supposedly from space ? They never show the same picture, it's all CGI. All those pictures were of a sphere but even Neil Degreasse Tyson now says the earth is pear shaped ? Has the earths surface changed in 5 years ? lol

tohunt4me likes this.
  10. tohunt4me

Attached Files:

11. SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    I know what you mean. I just bought a beach house in White Sands, NM.

image.jpg
    We see this about 6 times a year in Phoenix. You just have to look to the east. I really don't think it's the Kennedy Space Center in FL.

MoreTips and tohunt4me like this.
  12. uberdriverfornow

Pretty cool looking chem trails.

13. tohunt4me

I dont feel it traveling.

But if it Stops . . .

Now . . . did you know an 8.9 quake in Japan shortened days by accelerating the Earths spin ?
    As the earthquake in Peru did a few years before ?

There are Many things i could tell you.
    But we shall acclimatize you slowly.

Just Remember: Polar Shift NOT Global Warming.
    And all the Carbon tax in the world . . . will not change it.
    Or gain you sanctuary among the elites.

The North Pole has already moved.
    What is Arable Land today
    Will be Frozen soon enough.

When the equater shifts
    So will deserts

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    i_k and MoreTips like this.
  14. SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    Ok, you need a little input. First off, the Earth is rotating at a little over 1037.54mph (24,901 miles divided by 24 hours) only at certain places and certain times. From the Tropic of Cancer, 23.3 degrees to the North through the Equator to the Tropic of Capricorn, 23.3 degrees to the south. The winter and summer solstice (longest and shortest day of the year for the Northern and Southern Hemispheres alike) determine the times of year that this happens. Do you know that on Aug 6 the North and South Poles are actually "traveling" zero mph.

One other fun fact. Do you know that the Earth is smoother than a cue ball in relation to size. Think about that. The circumference of the Earth is nearly 25,000 miles with the highest point on Earth being just under 6 miles. In a mathematical equation that would be
    6/24,901 or .00024 of an inperfection. That's the thickness of the white paint on a cue ball.

I don't either, but if the Earth suddenly stopped rotating you would sure feel it. Depending where you live and time of year you would be launched at nearly 1 1/2 times the speed of sound.

i_k, MoreTips and tohunt4me like this.
  15. uberdriverfornow

There are no poles. There's a reason nobody is allowed to go to the "south pole". Everything in the sky, aside from the "wandering stars(original definition of planets) goes around the North star which sits in the center of the surface of the earth that we live on.

The sun and the moon both go round and round over the surface of the earth that we all live on. The reason there are seasons is 'cause the sun doesn't always follow the same round orbit around the stationary earth, some months it moves up and down which gives different parts of the earth different seasons, colder and hotter in different areas during different times.

There's an app called plane finder that shows all planes movements with the exception of planes leaving from the southern hemisphere, where they disappear from the app about an hour from take off and reappear about an hour from landing in the southern hemisphere. The reason is simple, they don't want you to know the earth surface is flat.

The reason planes currently seem to take the most ridiculous routes is due to the fact that the earths surface is flat. The reason planes take off from south america and go all the way to europe before heading back down to australia is 'cause on the flat earth map it's a straight line.

This is a flat earth map.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fla...-prZAhUSKKwKHTZGBiYQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637

This is the United Nations logo.

https://www.google.com/search?q=uni...-5rZAhUSS6wKHa7CCgQQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637

Notice anything similar ?

16. SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    The very first time I saw this when I moved to Phoenix I thought it was the weirdest cloud formation I've ever seen. I was told it's actually a straight line that appears bent through the light of the sunrise along with the curvature of the Earth. After seeing the same thing 5 times a year for the past 35 years I must say I believe it.

tohunt4me likes this.

17. tohunt4me

Im sorry.
    Was playing FLAT BASKETBALL . . .

Attached Files:

Conporbos and MoreTips like this.
  18. uberdriverfornow

The earth isn't moving at all. There is nothing that suggests the earth is moving. Nothing at all. You are simply assuming the earth is moving because that's what you're being told.

You don't know how big earth is because you've never measured it. I don't know how big earth is because I haven't measured it. Every single time you look at the horizon or earth from as high up as you can the horizon is flat. If we lived on a sphere you would see curvage, major curvage. A sphere is curved all around, right ?

You don't feel it because you're not moving, it's that simple. Go ask any pilot if they have ever made a calculation based on the movement of the earth underneath them on a 16 hour flight. See what they say. If the earth was moving they would have to make a calculation,

So you're the only person in recorded history to see something like that ? How come everyone else doesn't ? Do you live on a special place on the spinning ball earth ?

19. SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    Yes they do. They have air speed and ground speed indicators. The ground speed indicators take into account the altitude of the aircraft in relation to the circumference of the Earth. If the Earth was flat then there would be no need for a ground speed indicator, because the air speed and the ground speed would be the exact same. Now granted, at an altitude of only 36,000 ft there really isn't that much of a difference. The radius of the Earth is 3963 miles and the radius of the jet at 36,000 ft in relation to the center of the Earth is 3969 miles.

Why don't you research this. Find out the difference in time 2 jets going the exact same speed and both traveling in straight lines. One jet takes off from LA and travels to Singapore and the second jet takes off from Juneau, Alaska and travels to Singapore. Now on your flat map it appears that the Alaska jet must travel about 3,000 miles farther. You will take a dump in your pants when you see the results.

MoreTips likes this.
  20. uberdriverfornow

Lol Okay, here is ground speed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_speed

Here is air speed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airspeed

Which one talks about the speed of the earth ?

Jets taking off in the northern hemisphere going to the northern hemisphere will always take a path up towards the north pole, and that's because the earth isn't a sphere, it's a flat surface. On the flat earth map it's more of a a straight line. You will remember that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.

Like I said before, planes taking off from the southern hemisphere and going to the southern hemisphere always take a ridiculous path up past europe which makes no sense on a sphere but makes perfect sense on a flat earth surface.

Also, I noticed you stopped trying to counter all the points I raise.

There's something called the law of perspective(or law of vanishing point) which is as objects move away from you they get smaller and smaller until they disappear from view. If you watch a car drive away from you it will get smaller and smaller until it disappears from view. This is the reason we can't see forever, we only have a small amount of percentage of view.

This is why the sun and moon disappear, as they move 40 miles or so away they disappear beyond the horizon, not because they are moving around the fake curvature of the earth, but because we just can't see them.

But if we grab a pair or binoculars they come right back into view. This wouldn't be possible if the sun and moon were going around the fake curvature of the earth. Then when it disappears again we can grab our trusty telescope and bring it right back in, until we can't find anything strong enough to magnify it back into view.

The same experiment can be done to objects going away from you in the ocean.