Inshur

“disappointing” and “unusual”

MEATIE

last night, Uber and its board slapped back at ousted CEO Travis Kalanick after he appointed two directors — former Xerox CEO Ursula Burns and former Merrill Lynch CEO John Thain — to the board without warning to anyone.

His replacement, new Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi, responded in a letter to the staff of the troubled car-hailing company, in which he called the action “disappointing news” and “highly unusual.”

Well, yes, if this was a functional situation. But it is Uber, so it’s also par for the course. What will happen next week is anyone’s guess, except to say: More mishegas!

READ SOURCE

https://www.recode.net/2017/9/30/16391392/dara-khosrowshahis-letter-uber-staff

Lookingaround

Travis is now proving to be a power seeker lunatic, he lost control of the company, now he wants to undermine the new CEO's work.

Travis knows what he is doing, He is the one who has built the hand which feeding and putting food on your and my table.

soTuga

Travis knows what he is doing, He is the one who has built the hand which feeding and putting food on your and my table.
Lol, it always amazes me this types of views - don't you work and put in the hours, you will see how much feeding you have in the table.
Travis is simply a modern slave master, a man that takes every measure to make sure workers struggle to earn a living. The app and concept are good but all about Uber stinks.
Don't tell me that you like to be on the edge of the surge area 9 times out of 10.

I know not what I do

It only took 24 years to plan & build the short tunnel that was needed for CrossRail:biggrin:

How long for Mr Musk to sort out the tunnels needed under London

A bit of the old Jackanory there
If you ain’t on the dax yet get on once it reaches 13k.
May take off after that big time.