• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Über logo on windshield

GPinTenn

New driver here, the instructions said in order to make pickups/drop offs at airports, you must display the Uber logo on the lower right corner of the windshield. Is that the lower right hand corner if I was in the drivers seat? Or the lower right hand if I was looking at the windshield outside the front of the car? In other words, drivers side lower corner or passenger side lower corner? Thank you!

CROWBOY

I have one on my visor, and someone made a good point. Depending on what market you're in, it could make you a target. Cops, angry cab drivers, or your insurance agent who doesn't know you drive for Uber.

BizyMom

New driver here, the instructions said in order to make pickups/drop offs at airports, you must display the Uber logo on the lower right corner of the windshield. Is that the lower right hand corner if I was in the drivers seat? Or the lower right hand if I was looking at the windshield outside the front of the car? In other words, drivers side lower corner or passenger side lower corner? Thank you!
I'm also new, and my question is, how long after you were accepted to be driving did you receive the Uber logo windshield cling? I don't have mine yet, but have only been driving for one week. Is it perhaps state-by-state? I was approved and processed entirely on-line. I didn't physically have to go anywhere, meet with anyone, etc., but the partner app is working just fine for me, my bank account was confirmed, etc.

Amsoil Uber Connect

I never got one in the mail. Somehow / where a link was provided and printed one out. Which I did, but,

Actually a driver as a rider gave me an original.

glados

I'm also new, and my question is, how long after you were accepted to be driving did you receive the Uber logo windshield cling? I don't have mine yet, but have only been driving for one week. Is it perhaps state-by-state? I was approved and processed entirely on-line. I didn't physically have to go anywhere, meet with anyone, etc., but the partner app is working just fine for me, my bank account was confirmed, etc.
You can print one off or visit your local Uber office and they'll give you one, if your state requires you to display the Uber trade dress.

KGB7

In DMV (DC VA MD), it has to be placed on rear right door and has to be visible from 50 feet away.

Contact Uber for your State law for U sticker placement.

20150907_040115.jpg

Renaldow

Never use a tradedress.
In some municipalities there is no choice in the matter. Here I have to fly both the Lyft and Uber squares at the same time because I have both apps running at the same time. $1500 fine per both services for not doing it. I think I'll pass on your friendly advice.

BurgerTiime

Tie a string to the sign and dashboard where the airbag is and taunt it tight so when the airbag goes off the sign comes off with it. This will greatly aid during an accident because your insurance will deny the claim, drop you, and you will be SOL! :rolleyes:

Tim In Cleveland

It may be all of California, but elsewhere it is mostly city regulations that require the decal. Do not use one unless required to (and your local office should have told you it's required if it is). Customers are supposed to check your license plate and picture as proof you are an Uber driver. They should not be hopping into any car with a decal as those can be bought on Ebay or printed from any computer by any mugger or rapist.