¡Ups! Código de error: 404

uberjulio

¡Ups!
Código de error: 404 Our specialty is to take you wherever you go, but we can not take you to the page you have requested
:frown:
you can not see the details of the trip?

Skyhakw2472

I sent an e-mail on this issue the other day and they said they were working on it, however it was more of a canned response so who knows what they are doing.

McUber13

It's funny because they keep saying they're a technology company but there technology has had some serious issues. Look at the thread of people who have errors when they're accepting a ride and this website glitch that's been going on for over a week.

I get this error often and after a few e-mails back and forth this is what I receive. I have had the error in both pc and phone applications.

Amitha Modi (Uber)

Nov 10, 07:40

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble here. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is a known technical issue, our technical team is aware of this issue and working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Currently, we do not have estimated time when the issue will be resolved.

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve it as quickly as we can.

If you have any other questions in the meantime, I’ll be more than happy to help.

Amitha Modi
help.uber.com