Search results

  1. U

    Disgusting Passengers

    Hello All, I have been having an issue over the last year with a decline in hygiene and/or morals/ common decency. 75% of the rides are great, but the other 25% are pretty gross. I am in a college city. A few common examples are : 1) passengers walking into the car with no shoes on after...
  2. U

    Uber flat surge=killer

    Hello fellow Bloomington drivers, The new uber surge has really been a terrible hit to the amount of money made here. I have done a few weekends and the IU bball night and got a few 5$ and even 7.75 surges but these rides would only net 10$ compared to the usual 20$. So essentially the surge is...
  3. U

    Think before you drive with Uber/Lyft

    I have not been using Uber or Lyft since IU got out of session earlier in May and I have been shocked to see so many drivers still circling around Bloomington. It has not surged since the students left so only base rates with rapidly increasing fuel prices at the pump and in each vehicle that is...
  4. U

    Ride too short to complete

    So I live near a university that gets lots of college riders. Recently, groups of girls having been requesting rides that are two blocks down the street to the bar. Less than 20 seconds of a drive. They hop out and when you try to finish the trip it says this trip is too short and a bunch of...
Top