SECOTIME
Last Activity:
Jun 1, 2016
Joined:
Sep 17, 2015
Messages:
2,285
Likes Received:
2,465
Trophy Points:
113
Featured Threads:
1
Gender:
Female
Location:
By the pin

Share This Page

SECOTIME

Well-Known Member, Female, from By the pin

Being politically correct before I hurt anyone's feewings Dec 3, 2015

SECOTIME was last seen:
Jun 1, 2016
    1. Pinky & The Brain
      Pinky & The Brain
      HA, I love your disclaimer in your signature line in all your posts. That's all. Carry on. =]
    2. SECOTIME
      SECOTIME
      Being politically correct before I hurt anyone's feewings
    3. Scubasteve
      Scubasteve
      Your profile pic made my day
      1. Pinky & The Brain likes this.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    By the pin
    Driving:
    UberBLACK

    Signature

    Uber is for LOSERS!!!
    DISCLAIMER : 90% of everything I say is bullshit. The other 10% is mostly horseshit.
  • Loading...