1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Yesterday: 3 Pax

Discussion in 'Tips' started by Doowop, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Doowop

Doowop Member

1. Pick up pax from high-end restaurant. He tells me he is a bartender there. The relatively short trip takes us to his second job, another very nice restaurant, where he advises that he is the manager. No Tip
    2. Pick up another passenger from high end restaurant. Relatively short trip. He advises me that he is n process of owning several high-end restaurants in the very near future. No tip.
    3. Receive next ping from Subway sandwich shop. Pick up employee. Take her home.
    Fare $3.98. Tip: $5.00.

2. Jufkii

Jufkii Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    No surprise your experience with these people. But so nice on the rare occasion to return the same favor if patronizing their restaurant.

3. ColdRider

ColdRider Well-Known Member

And the poor stay poor..

4. rcrouch

rcrouch New Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    I have had many similar situations. Oddly enough, more times than not, it is the servers and bartenders who get tips that routinely give me tips.

5. joebo1963

joebo1963 Member

yesterday I had a general doctor and and optometrist both no tip..... and they chatted pleasantly with me all the way....then say thanks and bye....