1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Whoever complaining about lyft I disagree:)

Discussion in 'Lyft' started by JTR, Jan 3, 2017.

1. UberPartnerDennis

UberPartnerDennis Well-Known Member

Last time I took a ride as a lyft passenger the driver had Uber and Lyft emblems on his car. For the first time I didnt tip a fellow driver and instead 3 starred him with the comment, pick one or the other. And I will continue to do this. Show up with a lyft emblem only though and regardless of the ride your tip will be 50 to 150% depending on how you get me there

JTR likes this.
  2. SFTraffic

SFTraffic New Member

As a driver you realize that we don't see comments if they are 3 or less stars on Lyft or less than 5 stars on Uber. Just moronic.

I give them less than 5 when they don't have their trade dress. Not the other way. Atleast in California, (I don't know your state) trade dress is required on front and back windows.

Additionally stop being so hard on the driver. They aint making bank, Lyft & Uber are.

3. Drivincrazy

Drivincrazy Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Too much crap on our windows. I would like full vision at all times. Our field and range of vision should be free of any view obstruction, especially for night driving. I think I need a clear view of the incoherent drunk pedestrian walking aimlessly near an intersection that has poor lighting at night. Our range of vision is already limited by front car posts...more than most people think.

Bo Duke, yucklyftline and JTR like this.
  4. JTR

JTR Active Member

Try this song:) good vibe

Attached Files:

5. JTR

JTR Active Member

This one will make you cry if you stayed over 20hrs online with uber but didn't make 200+

Attached Files:

6. JTR

JTR Active Member

In this world only person you can rely on is yourself:) belive in yourself! Love yourself! Be grateful for what you have:) drive save every one:)

Attached Files:

7. JTR

JTR Active Member

Bad day for me:)

Attached Files: