1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Whoever complaining about lyft I disagree:)

Discussion in 'Lyft' started by JTR, Jan 3, 2017.

1. JTR

JTR Active Member

I agree 100% about uber being disappointed experience for drivers who drive uber platform, but whoever complaining about lyft I disagree whatever reason you might have for disappointment being lyft driver you just might not fit in being rideshare driver. Stop complaining, delete lyft app, and look for another career that suits you! This will only result improving lyft app at the end! Lyft driver who duble dipping with uber I understand but at the end of week uber always take your commissions (in some states different not in pa,nj,de) I hate giving money to uber so stopped for good! Lyft has good pay out structure for drivers. It used to be easy money making app (50hrs online 1 ride guarantee hrs) They changed around to reasonable but achievable (65rides 2rides guarantee hrs) which is acceptable for drivers like me who enjoy freedom of flexibility schedule. I like to tell all of you who does not drive fuel efficiency cars stop and reconsider before end of 2017 comes and regret! Especially with uber platform you will 100% regret being uber driver cause at the end more price cut will come this year also uber will keep change around manipulate drivers to make sure driver brings them money. It implies to uber riders too. Uber being uber! Too many reasons why not to drive for uber but I won't discuss full details in online. Main reasons are drivers can stay online 24/7 which violate law, uber app does not track pick up miles, no tipping option built in app, lack of commissions system, poor network services tricks driver without showing pool, x, xl requests, can also opt out pool request and block future pairing but uber auto reply emails annoying, disrespectful riders who use uber daily basis never tips will be most drivers having problems with... anyhow can block all of them near where you located at with destination filter on but still get bs rides! Lack of communication with drivers is also big disappointment with uber platform. But with lyft.. drivers can make most profit out of it as now in rideshare apps where im located at NJ,PA,DE!!! Juno will join soon than different story but till than lyft is the one:) wonder anyone made 2000+ this week. I got lazy after 2am so gave up but whoever made it this week congrats!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    luvgurl22 likes this.
  2. litelyfter

litelyfter Member

Wow, that was a tough read...

3. Drivincrazy

Drivincrazy Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Thanks for the thots.

Andre Benjamin 6000 and JTR like this.
  4. Andre Benjamin 6000

Andre Benjamin 6000 Well-Known Member

:D

"****** on your ***** she a thot, thot
    Cookin' up **** in the crockpot"

-Bad n Boujee
    Migos

JTR likes this.
  5. Drivincrazy

Drivincrazy Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Yep, I agree.

JTR likes this.

6. senorCRV

senorCRV Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    UBER apparently used all your gas, most of your punctuation, and all of your ability to form a paragraph.

Yes, I do prefer the Oxford comma. U mad bro?

New2This and JTR like this.
  7. AuxCordBoston

AuxCordBoston Active Member

Very motivating!!!!

JTR likes this.
  8. New2This

New2This Well-Known Member

Maybe you can use some of the $1888 to buy a spellchecker and a few paragraph spaces.

Vanna White should have some New Year sales on them...

3676487.9772.1.big.jpg

Bo Duke, popcollar2014 and JTR like this.
  9. JTR

JTR Active Member

As long as you understood my point:) sorry about my broken English if you had trouble reading it. 이글을 읽고있는 당신은 진정한 챔피언입니다!

Attached Files:

10. Geno71

Geno71 Member

Where in PA are you located? I'm in Pittsburgh and I'll be happy to only drive for Lyft, but I'm tired of sitting for 20-30 minutes in between rides and getting pings from 20+ minutes away.

Rosa susana pena and JTR like this.
  11. Trump Economics

Trump Economics Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Yaaaaassss

JTR likes this.
  12. Trump Economics

Driving:
    Lyft
    Totally disagree. Way too much evidence to know that Let-Down-Lyft is a scam. Yup, I chose to drive for them out of desperation, but I'll never go back no matter how desperate I get. I ruined my car, got a huge tax bill, have arm and back issues, experienced many sleepless nights, would fall asleep at wheel, got vomit everywhere, and received email responses that went nowhere. Let-Down-Lyft is a disgusting, horrible parasite, and they might not be Fuber, but they come from the same bloodline.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    grams777 and JTR like this.
  13. JTR

JTR Active Member

Thanks for your thoughts sir! Im sorry if lyft did not worked out for you:) which state are you located if you don't mind asking?

14. tohunt4me

tohunt4me Well-Known Member

SO DISAGREEABLE !

JTR likes this.
  15. Trump Economics

Driving:
    Lyft
    Los Angeles -- the Mecca of crappy rideshare. Because Let-Down-Lyft isn't bad enough, you get to deal with wealthy, entitled, narcissistic drunks -- yay!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    JTR likes this.
  16. jonnyplastic

jonnyplastic Well-Known Member

Damn Homey, shorten your posts. If I want to read the entire NY times I'll buy it.

JTR likes this.
  17. JTR

JTR Active Member

1- look at your phone for uber app. 2- delete and send uber massage you want out asap. 3- smile:) uberfree! Its not worth your time ubering.

18. SFTraffic

SFTraffic New Member

Lyft has a cap on tips. Its 2x the fare value or $50 whatever is lower. Just book a ride with yourself and see that your max tip will be capped. Highly illegal to cap tips if it is called a tip. Lyft also has a maximum fare value. Likely $200. The app does not notify you when you have reached that maximum value. You will be driving for free and not be compensated if you ask support for an adjustment afterward. Also unreasonable app behavior by a technology company.

Bo Duke, grams777 and JTR like this.
  19. JTR

JTR Active Member

I mean im happy for 5 dollars tip doesn't need to be more but if rider insist than get cash on tip so you dont need to worry about irs later on tips:) also if one ride is more than 200 fare hmm... why did you take that long ass ride in first place? If it was prime they will adjust for sure!

20. SFTraffic

SFTraffic New Member

First off, he asked me if I would stay with him for multiple stops. The initial ride location was only 20 miles to start, the rider asked me to wait for him. We continued to another stop 10 miles away. Then back to the starting location, he forgot something (25 miles). Then to another location 20 miles and waited for him. Then another 10 miles and wait. And more stops and then back to the starting location. It ended up being 6 hours and 150 miles of driving. Either way I was underpaid.

Now for more things about Lyft to hate. The primetime does not show at time of request, only after the ride which leads to my next complaint.

Scheduled rides come in at bar closing time in the middle of a primetime location and we don't know that there is going to be no attached primetime. This is ridiculous. All the rides in that area are primetime except the scheduled ones. Do not take scheduled rides during any primetime. It won't have primetime. Especially if it is in a nightlife area at a bar closing time.

Additionally multiple stops by one rider would be okay if I say it is, but not because the app says so. The pay to wait per minute is far to low for me to wait because Lyft says I have to.

JTR likes this.