1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Who Has Insurance?

Discussion in 'Sydney' started by Sally455, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Sally455

Sally455 Member

The thinking is because I'm on the road so much it may be necessary to have car insurance. I mean full insurance as the risk it's just not worth it.
    I want to get my stuff (long story) sorted and do it properly. Yay 2017 New Years resolution. I had NRMA to begin but it's very expensive.

I did some research and pay per month is currently my best option. Anybody else paying per month and thinks theirs is the cheapest?
    So far I like Just Car and Budget. Thank you uber people forum! Oh and also they obviously must cover ride share.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. Bexdog

Bexdog New Member

I think you flew too close to the sun with the fruit bit

Syd-Uberer likes this.
  3. NeilWhite

NeilWhite Active Member

Sally... best to eat your left over fruit BEFORE it ferments, letvme give you the tip.

4. Sally455

Sally455 Member

That is so rude!

5. Sally455

Sally455 Member

Are you on drugs my god lol.

6. Mizan

Mizan Active Member

Lol, might be the opposite!

Anyways, there are heaps of post regarding ride share insurance, please spend your time rather packing fruit in bowl for pax!

Attached Files:

ricdam likes this.
  7. Rudrik

Rudrik New Member

And get away from NRMA, my friend had worst experience with them and they only cover part time driving which is just 20 hrs a week. If you are driving more and they get to know you are screwed

Modern-Day-Slavery likes this.
  8. jarrod barr

jarrod barr Member

Allianz do ride sharing

Modern-Day-Slavery likes this.
  9. Sally455

Sally455 Member

Allianz seem to be the only other insurer for ride share. That can't be right? That's crazy and NRMA is expensive but Allianz has a bad rep and I wouldn't touch them.