Uber Drivers Forum banner

Surge Last Night?

657 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Michael - Cleveland 
#1 ·
So, half way through a surge at over 3x very centered around the prospect/4th st area I get a ping from the middle of it WITH NO SURGE. I accepted thinking it had to be a mistake and I would be able to look it up and see the surge. Nope, no surge...cancel....yet the 3x continued for another 5 minutes. I found the pings lower than the surge map for the rest of the night.

#6 ·
The new Uber 'pax pick-up area' for the queue was screwing things up for me - pax requesting while outside the arena (and expecting pick-up there) but being sent to the back of Tower City on W. Huron. Caused me to get a couple of cancellations. But I did get a 3.6 out to Independence that went fine, but only because the pax were cool enough to work with me for the pick up - I drove towards them on W. Prospect as they walked towards me. What a cluster those 30 mins are after a game. (I didn't have any problem seeing or getting the surge that was on the driver app)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.