Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Show me the money!

Pay 
1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Nautilis 
#1 ·
Did anyone else receive a weekly summary that showed everything except the total fares for the week? Kinda odd.

#2 ·
Ditto UC. Also, I can't for many days now access my dashboard; I thought they might be getting DDOSed but for that to last this long would suggest they're total neophytes at server admin fun.

#4 ·
Try to log out and back in again (if possible). Otherwise, try entering only https://partners.uber.com into the address window (don't use any previous bookmarks). If that doesn't work, try cleaning out your cookies.

Sometimes, I'll go to the dashboard and the site will auto-forward me to the sign-out page and then I get an error message. It works when I do the above steps. Let us know how you make out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.