1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Require users to solve a simple math problem to leave a bad rating

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by nickd8775, Dec 29, 2016.

1. nickd8775

nickd8775 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    A lot of bad ratings are from fat fingered drunks who can barely see their phone, let alone count stars. Therefore, make it require the rider to solve a math problem to leave a rating less than 5 stars. A problem that requires thinking, not just plugging numbers in to a calculator. For example, find the area of a circle with a diameter of 6 or solve a quadratic equation.
    This would weed out the drunks and the people who are on the lower end of the IQ spectrum. The people who would rate 1 star for no aux cable won't do so if they have to use their brain to solve a math problem.

EX_ and tohunt4me like this.
  2. tohunt4me

tohunt4me Well-Known Member

You would never get another rating ever again
    Make customers think ?
    They can't be bothered !

EX_ likes this.
  3. nickd8775

nickd8775 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Exactly. But it's easy to solve an equation like x^2-2x-3 in your head if you're smart and sober. Someone who got terrible service would solve the equation to leave a bad rating that would actually mean something

4. Shangsta

Shangsta Well-Known Member

Or you could not obsess about your rating like the rest of us and just drive.

Because they have to jump thru so many hoops to rate you now, the chance of a drunk rating you is much smaller.

5. EX_

EX_ Well-Known Member

And if they fail the equation, automatic 5-stars for the driver.