1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Post your ratings

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by Nyrick, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Marlan P.

Marlan P. Well-Known Member

Cleveland UberDriver....1 of the best here...

Attached Files:

2. Luis777

Luis777 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    4.91 after 2169 rides, wish we were compensated for being top drivers

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  3. Ubernice

Ubernice Active Member

4. jeozerkz

jeozerkz New Member

i just did 8 trips and im on 4.8 is that dangerous for me? im newbie

5. Uber_nomad

Uber_nomad Member

365 day running total: trips 1,333 ; rating 4.82

Current rating: 4.78

simpsonsverytall likes this.

6. UberAroundTown

UberAroundTown New Member

Well I was a 5.0 until Halloween weekend and then I am not sure what happened but my rating dropped to 4.75 - I was sent the summary and in the comments it said professionalism and anyone who knows me knows I am very professional esp when it comes to my jobs so I am not sure what I am doing wrong. They sent me an email about riders not liking you to promote your business while driving them around but I have never promoted my business for uber or my daytime job to any rider. If they ask how I like being an Uber driver, I am short and sweet and tell them it is fun and interesting and that usually ends the conversation about my business.
    I just think we should be able to respond to comments like this before being put on a warning about low rating as my other comments sent to me were about how courteous I was and professional I was on the trip. So one person gives me a really bad rating saying I was unprofessional and promoting my business and now I am given a warning. Really??? So what about all the other riders that I have taken around? It is aggravating because I think the rider may have been thinking about a previous ride that night or maybe even another night and took it out on me because they were drunk.

7. Angelico santana

Angelico santana Member

Driving:
    UberX
    If 11 rider rated you and only 9 give you 5 star, even if you have 100 trip is mathematically impossible to have an average of 5 star. If you had 61 trip and 4.64 average, means that you have 283 points of a possible 305.(61x5). You will never have a 5 average until you have 561 trips and the last 500 are 5 star. Just saying.

8. Angelico santana

Angelico santana Member

Driving:
    UberX
    What you missing is that 11 rated and only 9 five star means that at least you had two 4 stars which translate to an average of no more than 4.81 for that week, Uber math is way off.

9. Angelico santana

Angelico santana Member

Driving:
    UberX
    My rider was a taxi driver and after that I got the same e-mail.

10. MyLeft

MyLeft Member

When I first started I remember going as low as 4.76. Im now a 4.85 and climbing.

11. Angelico santana

Angelico santana Member

Driving:
    UberX
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Weekly Summary [​IMG] Mon, Nov 09 - Mon, Nov 16
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] 5.0 Current Rating
    21.37 Hours Online
    42 Trips
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] They try to make me feel good, my rating is 4.83.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. MyLeft

MyLeft Member

Something that made my rating climb is to never force any passenger to talk. When I first started I tried to force everyone a conversation and soon realized that not everyone wants to talk. Saw my rating drop after that too. It also helps to learn your routes to prevent errors during the trip. Most of the time I ride in silence because here in a LA you get a bunch of self entitled pricks who think you're less. So f*** them. The more trips you do the harder it is for your rating to drop from a 1 star. Just dont get 1 stars everytime and you'll be alright. I also dont offer candy, water or any of that ****. Dont get the pax used to that.

My stats
    529-Lifetime Trips
    409-Rated Trips
    375- 5 Stars

4.85 and climbing.

13. sidewazzz

sidewazzz Well-Known Member

Between lyft and Uber a little under 1000 rides I have a 4.81 and consider I drove XL FOR ABOUT 400 trips

14. UberXTampa

UberXTampa Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Between Uber and Lyft, i have more than 3000 trips.
    I was at 4.90 on both Uber and Lyft yesterday.
    I got low rating from a cheapskate that entered no destination, asked me to drive toward her drop off location, but suddenly when a university student shuttle emerged in traffic right in front of us, she almost ran out of the moving car to catch the service and continue rest of the trip for free. She 1 starred me for failing to make her catch the bus I believe. today I am 4.89 with Uber thanks to this student!

15. Flanagandesign

Flanagandesign New Member

Hahaha this made me laugh a little too much! I think many of us know this feeling! 4.73 :(

16. UberRalph

UberRalph Well-Known Member

2250 trips, 4.86 in Washington DC

Lowest was 4.84
    Highest was 4.88

17. simpsonsverytall

simpsonsverytall Well-Known Member

True, you get the passengers who don't respond to a 'test' comment about the weather or something and it's best to just let them ride in silence other than maybe something friendly approaching the final destination.

Maybe they are snobs maybe they are socially awkward, maybe they are having a bad day.

Once in a while you get some self entitled person with a funky attitude, and it takes actual active self-control to not let them dirty up your own attitude.

-thread reply = i'm at 4.87 and climbing steadily (400 rides or so). I was dropping to 4.79 at the beginning until I figured out how to sell the ratings to passengers. I got a funky attitude girl from a business school two days ago and my rating dropped to 4.86 after I logged out and back in, but has now returned to 4.87. Gave her a great ride, but I needed Febreze to clean the funky attitude out of my car after her uncomfortable trip, so I know who it was.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  18. dnlbaboof

dnlbaboof Well-Known Member

how do you guys go about asking for ratings should I do it, I need to boost my rating or I am banned..........

19. Venturai

Venturai New Member

4.88 960 rides

20. UberRalph

UberRalph Well-Known Member

1. Never ASK for a rating, but if you do talk about it, just casually bring it up in conversation and let them know that a 4.6 means you lose your job.
    2. NEVER say something like "please give me 5 stars" it just makes you look desperate.
    3. Make sure your car has NO smell. Not air freshener, no smoke, no cologne or perfume. Always open your windows and ride around open until pax get in the car.

Now go out there and get those 5 stars! They don't make us any more money, but somehow they're worth a lot.

dnlbaboof likes this.