1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

PDB discontinued in my area.

Discussion in 'Lyft' started by Fresnouber, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Adieu

Adieu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    actually, best not...

Send all padawans to the closest McD's or Rite Aid near an event venue. Tell em to turn their apps off, go find seasoned-looking people, and watch and learn

Andre Benjamin 6000 likes this.
  2. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

What simple solution should I be searching for in the forums? If you say there is a simple solution that doesn't involve taking every request, can you be more specific?

JTR likes this.
  3. Adieu

Adieu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Don't ask don't tell :D

Srsly, be a little less out in the open about it

JTR and Andre Benjamin 6000 like this.
  4. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

Guess the search returned thousands of results so thanks for letting me know exactly what to search for. You could of been specific instead of showing that silly Star Wars picture as if I am a dumbass.

JTR and Andre Benjamin 6000 like this.
  5. Adieu

Adieu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Star Wars...?

Uh....

Right then, carry on

6. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

I knew it was star trek. i was busy with other stuff when i wrote that. thanx for pm advice though.

7. Lyft_94110

Lyft_94110 Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    PDB seems to be changing, and Lyft is not being very transparent about it. They sent me a link to the attached chart on Oct. 31, but I believe the "percentage back" part of the bonus is gone for my city (San Francisco), even though there is no replacement chart available.

Attached Files:

jjfad likes this.
  8. Jimmy Bernat

Jimmy Bernat Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    That looks like a weekly bonus thing. In Denver a few months back they gave the 20% PDB and $250 for hitting PDB as a bonus. That chart is just a weekly bonus offer

9. JTR

JTR Active Member

Keep looking:)

10. JTR

JTR Active Member

Hint- my old post:)

11. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

Your too late to this man, I already was taught how to and have been enjoying weekly bonuses.

Adieu is my ***** cuz now I am wealthier. Wish I knew of it in earlier 2015.

JTR likes this.
  12. JTR

JTR Active Member

Good for you sir:)

Ozzyoz likes this.
  13. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

Adieu is my figgah

JTR likes this.
  14. Andre Benjamin 6000

Andre Benjamin 6000 Well-Known Member

Lmao. Glad somebody helped you figure it out. Lol.

Think outside of the box a little that way you don't have to ask for the answers next time.

Ozzyoz and JTR like this.
  15. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

There is no way of avoiding asking questions as even the most smart of pple still ask questions. Obviouslu Lyft hates paying bonus as they loose money so they enjoy it when people are 1 short of the requirement or at 89% acceptance at the last minute. I push it hard every week and ensure I eat the bonus well. I am at 50k this year so fat

JTR likes this.
  16. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

But yeah Adieu trained me like in training day. I see a 3.0 rates person and I disappear now as opposed to being forced to get them. mah-nigga.jpg

JTR likes this.
  17. jjfad

jjfad New Member

pdb was only thing going for lyft against uber and they are trying to age out the program.

Only way for Lyft to compete with Uber is simple.

15% fee instead of Uber's 25%.

JTR likes this.
  18. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

The day they end pdb will be day half of Lyft drivers quit. I made 45k this year with lyft

JTR likes this.
  19. jjfad

jjfad New Member

where do you drive?
    how many hours a week?

Ozzyoz and JTR like this.
  20. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Well-Known Member

If I told you I fear the market here may get over saturated by drivers relocating here. I drove evenings and weekends. I have a day job so too bad I can't do mornings cuz that is Mostly surge. Every weekends I set $100+ fares and I even warm people I picked them up at 500% surge, but they always don't seem to mind. I just don't want to later feel guilty I damaged their bank account, but economy here is strong with tons of corporations. I am in the Midwest though. I average 30 to 40 hours a week including weekends and u always get a $200 bonus. But in California I see some drivets in Sacramento make more than me.
    Update I am in Minneapolis and see attached photo please. I live for this weekend's and drink hours and I even deal with vommit as user Uberxninja knows about recently.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017 at 5:12 PM
    jjfad and JTR like this.