1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Now I'm suspended?

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rsilva87, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Rsilva87

Rsilva87 New Member

Not quite sure what this is about but obviously the feedback must have been bad seeing as how I got my account suspended. I've been driving for uber for a total of 4 days and this happened... Guess I just have to wait until tomorrow to see what this is all about.

Just following up on the voicemail that I left.

We recently had some feedback about the quality of your service and wanted to follow up with you.

Can you please let me know a good time to reach you between the hours of 12pm and 4pm EST? And I will call you back.

Please note that your account has been placed on hold until we are able to speak.

Thanks,

Karen at Uber

tohunt4me, KekeLo and LAuberX like this.
  2. Rsilva87

Rsilva87 New Member

I guess someone got butt hurt when I asked them to pour their drink out before they got into my car on new years and they told uber I was driving around with someone else picking people up. Some people are petty as ****! Anyways I'm back up and running but man that is lame people can just do some crap like that.

3. Giovanni206

Giovanni206 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    i was driving around with my friend and went to pick up these frat boys. I drive a prius and 6 people came out. I said call a XL. Cancelled the trip and then dude hit my car, I proceed to get out and confront him. well thankfully nobody got hurt but damn I wanted to punch this MF.

4. AuxCordBoston

AuxCordBoston Active Member

Nobody hits my Prius!!!!

El Gato likes this.
  5. phillipzx3

phillipzx3 Well-Known Member

Why were you driving around available for service with friend in your car?

Chicago Blues likes this.

6. Giovanni206

Driving:
    UberX
    I was getting ready to call it a night ad met my friend. Still had the app on. I received a ping, hope the pax understands. Didn't expect 6 people to come out.

7. phillipzx3

phillipzx3 Well-Known Member

You should know that if you got in a wreck Uber (James River) will not cover your buddy if he were to be injured.

And Washington, like Oregon has some real gray areas when it comes to coverage whilst "Ubering."

6 is a bit much in a Prius. :)

8. Giovanni206

Driving:
    UberX
    I didn't pick up the pax instead we got in a fight outside my car