Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Need verification from other Uber drivers....is this true?

Ratings 
788 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Shangsta 
#1 ·
Uber's critical response agent told me any rating 3 or below from either driver or rider permanently blocks pairing of each other.
Is this true? Does Uber not give you pax again that you have rated 3* or under? As of July of last year, this was not true.

If this is true, did Uber notify the drivers in any shape or form that they were changing this so that you were aware of it?

#6 ·
About a year ago I once had an incident with a crazy rider, ended up dropping her off at the nearest precinct while she's on the phone with 911 screaming that she's being kidnapped by the Uber driver lol. Contacted Uber to report the incident then asked to never be matched with that rider again. Their response was they don't have any mechanism in place for that at the moment. The best option is to cancel when I see her or her name.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.