1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Need verification from other Uber drivers....is this true?

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by LEAFdriver, Jan 3, 2017.

1. LEAFdriver

LEAFdriver Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Is this true? Does Uber not give you pax again that you have rated 3* or under? As of July of last year, this was not true.

If this is true, did Uber notify the drivers in any shape or form that they were changing this so that you were aware of it?

2. Trafficat

Trafficat Member

I don't know. It would be nice if any rider who gave less than 5 stars would not be connected to the same driver again.

3. Beur

Beur Well-Known Member

In my experience of the past week, it's not true in my market. Gave someone a 1 star and received a request from them 2 hours later.

Shangsta and LEAFdriver like this.
  4. Trafficat

Trafficat Member

Did you pick them up again?

5. Beur

Beur Well-Known Member

Nope as soon as I saw the name I cancelled.

Trafficat likes this.

6. Ecity

Ecity Member

About a year ago I once had an incident with a crazy rider, ended up dropping her off at the nearest precinct while she's on the phone with 911 screaming that she's being kidnapped by the Uber driver lol. Contacted Uber to report the incident then asked to never be matched with that rider again. Their response was they don't have any mechanism in place for that at the moment. The best option is to cancel when I see her or her name.

7. Shangsta

Shangsta Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure thats changed. When ever I report a rider the email ends with "You will never be paired with this passenger again"