1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Mother of all Ratings Dashboards!

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by UberXTampa, Nov 30, 2015.

Tags:
?
  1. 4.96-5.00

2. 4.91-4.95

3. 4.86-4.90

4. 4.81-4.85

5. 4.76-4.80

6. 4.71-4.75

7. 4.66-4.70

8. 4.61-4.65

9. 4.55-4.60

10. Less than 4.55

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. UberXTampa

UberXTampa Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Post your ratings and see the graphic distribution of all ratings across all markets.

Come back to update as it changes.

Post helpful hints to improve ratings.

List things to avoid doing that might hurt ratings.

I apologize, but I had to do it..., just to visualize the data... I am a data freak.

Let's all come back to update it regularly as it keeps changing.

2. FLGuy

FLGuy New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I only drive one day a week and before last Saturday, I had a 4.74 rating. I did 13 rides this past Saturday and generated a 5.0 star rating(yay me !!). The next day, my rating had dropped to 4.72. Go figure.

Russ Reed, tohunt4me and chi1cabby like this.
  3. UberXTampa

Driving:
    UberX
    I usually drive evenings and weekends but I stop between 10 and 11 pm.
    I try to avoid the drunks, drive thrus and driving while sleepy.
    At 13 cents a minute, it doesn't make sense to wait in a drive thru with stinking drunks.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    UXDriver and tohunt4me like this.
  4. EcoboostMKS

EcoboostMKS Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Livery
    4.92 right now. Uber says if I get to 4.93 that I become one of their super special partners. Can't wait to find out what that means.

tohunt4me likes this.
  5. UberXTampa

Driving:
    UberX
    May I ask what kind of car you drive, what times of day/week you drive, who the main demographics for your pax are and what do you believe is the main reason for such a high rating?

tohunt4me likes this.

6. xhydraspherex

xhydraspherex Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    4.84 I drive evenings only. Nowadays I only do Thursday, Friday and Saturday usually from 8pm-3am. Although this past week I only did 4 trips only lol.

tohunt4me and negeorgia like this.
  7. EcoboostMKS

EcoboostMKS Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Livery
    2010 Lincoln MKS for uber black. I typically only put in about 10 hours max every week with uber. I drive full time though, but the majority of my income comes from outside of uber with my regular clients. I just use uber black when i'm not busy and looking to make some money. Some weeks i don't log in at all, but I drive pretty much every day.

My car is nice, clean, and well maintained. I offer water but 99% of the people i drive don't even take it. I wouldn't offer anything if i were driving uberx. I dress professionally - also wouldn't bother with if i were driving uberx. I typically know where i'm going even without the gps and I like to think people like me. I only talk when they initiate the conversation other than the typical "how are you" type question when they get in the car. I don't play the radio unless asked.

I'm in the hedge fund capital of the world around here, so i get a lot of those types. Work in Connecticut and live in NYC, so they get rides home in a car instead of taking the train. Also get people going to airports a lot. Sometimes regular people with short type rides, but not too often. Most of the rides I do are $120+ with or without uber.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    tohunt4me, Skeezix and UberXTampa like this.
  8. Roman M

Roman M Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I usually drive Tuesday/Thursday evenings because of school and then pretty much the entire weekend. Done about 1400 rides with Uber, probably more with Lyft (Uber sent me a thank you for thanksgiving that's how I know). Rating has been steady between 4.84 and 4.86. Right now 4.85. People rate poorly. Most of them don't understand the system. When I tell them we have to be above 4.0 (just as part of conversation about other drivers) to stay active, they are shocked. Some rate 4 stars for good trip and expect a 5 star trip to have bottled water and such. Some rate poorly because the driver took a long time to get them because the idiots didn't check that the pin is 6 blocks away from them and the driver is sitting there for a few minutes before calling or texting them. Some rate poorly because they took that Uber drunk on a Sunday night and next time they use an Uber is Friday, a week later and they haven't rated the last week's Uber, so they either click 3 cause it's in the middle or because they don't actually remember the drivers they had on Sunday. A lot more things like that, very annoying.

tohunt4me likes this.
  9. UberXTampa

Driving:
    UberX
    If you have an android phone, you can see your ratings live, as they happen!

The new android driver app shows you number of trips, rated trips, trips rated 5 star.

And these numbers update in real time.

After every ride you can check to see if there is a change. if you suspect a rider might have rated you low and you see you got a non-5-star rating, yes, you were right! Next time ignore or rate that pax low.

ÜberWitch, Russ Reed and tohunt4me like this.
  10. OrlUberOffDriver

OrlUberOffDriver Well-Known Member

Well, what about that rider from 2 weeks ago that rates a 1 star now!? You gonna blame your most recent rider for it?!
    #ratingsFAIL

tohunt4me likes this.
  11. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

Uber created this. Animosity towards pax ratings breeds contempt. As much as drivers are rated unfairly I can't feel too bad if it goes the other way too.

tohunt4me likes this.
  12. UberXTampa

Driving:
    UberX
    Uber must be reading these boards.

Since I posted this, the android dashboard is not updating live. In the meantime, there was a real-time rider rating display. That too seems to be gone.

Maybe the ratings should remain obfuscated and as delayed as possible for both pax and driver in order to prevent retribution.

tohunt4me likes this.
  13. TampaEd

TampaEd New Member

I'm brand new to the Uber thing but in my opinion, if a driver doesn't have a way to see why a rider would rate them below 5 stars - and can't "fix" whatever seemed to be wrong to that rider, then this rating system is garbage.

I drove two days ago for the very first time and took one fare. Then yesterday did 18 runs. My rating is 4.5, according to my driver portal on uber's website.

How the hell am I supposed to know specifically how to fix any problems if they don't give that information? It's stupid if you ask me.

tohunt4me, Uberino and UberATL2015 like this.
  14. victorious52

victorious52 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    uberxtampa wow that video of hilter talking about uber is very funny!

15. tohellwithu

tohellwithu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    How many rides do u have

16. tohellwithu

tohellwithu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    If uber is reading this and love to say " F*** u travis and ur company. F*** for making cheap ass rate..

17. Flypilot

Flypilot New Member

Mine is 4.91 after a couple buttholes dinged me... I had 167 5 stars in a row...

tohunt4me and UberXTampa like this.
  18. garrobitoalado

garrobitoalado Member

Driving:
    UberX
    ..weird just 6% got close to 5 and another 5.5 got below 4.5.. ;)

I used to drive Uber max 10 hs/week.
    I stop driving for Uber after last cut, just go in/out to fish good trips (high rating, less than 5 minutes from my location).
    My rating plumbed 10 days ago when a snob oriental girl put me 3 star for a misroute (traditional road was under reparation and I do now want to destroy my car)
    Anyway, I'm planing cut uber completely for february and wait until further notice...
    They send me the link to take the class but not willing to pay for drive for this suckers..
    I drive in/out uber for more than a year...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    tohunt4me likes this.
  19. Flypilot

Flypilot New Member

Yeah after they cut Jacksonville to .65 cents a mile AND upped my Commision to 25% because I changed cities, I stopped driving too. I only drive during special occasion for surge or around Georgia coast because it's still 1.60 a mile.. Not much business but I can chill at my house and wait for ping... They will keep losing high quality drivers ( I hope) I can't believe people will still drive for this little money.... Why are there still drivers in Detroit???!!! .30 cents a mile??!! Insane

tohunt4me and UberXTampa like this.
  20. CIncinnatiDriver

CIncinnatiDriver Active Member

I wonder what secret shoppers are finding out about the remaining drivers!

tohunt4me likes this.