1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Lighting up the Mary Jane on a Select Ride

Discussion in 'Stories' started by X Drive LV, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Blackout 702

Blackout 702 Well-Known Member

Yup. Contact high. Don't harsh my gig, man.

2. AJellis

AJellis New Member

myth started by people who got caught

3. NorCalPhil

NorCalPhil Well-Known Member

The correct response to "You're not a good conversationalist" is "you're not a good tipper"

X Drive LV and Blackout 702 like this.
  4. Squirming Like A Toad

Squirming Like A Toad Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    That person would be a pedestrian in about 10 seconds. No way am I going to deal with the burn holes, the spills, and getting deactivated after the next passenger reports they smelled alcohol and marijuana.

thepanttherlady likes this.
  5. RussellP

RussellP Member

a Passenger Lighting up (anything) in your car is enough to get them banned from using the Uber Rider App. Just rate them 1 star then send then send like a fare review and say what happened...

6. X Drive LV

X Drive LV New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I send the video to Uber with a statement and a screen capture of the waybill for that ride. If he did leave me the 1-Star, hopefully they will remove it. If not, life goes on.

7. Fishchris

Fishchris Active Member

I love the smell of good green bud, but not in my car, from me smoking or anyone else.

Cigarettes smell horrendous, so definitely not those.

And alcohol is a nasty ef'ed up drug which they can do somewhere else.... I wouldnt care if it were legal for a pax or not.

circle1 likes this.
  8. yojimboguy

yojimboguy Well-Known Member

Just last noght I had a guy who showed me a vape version of pot from a medical dispensary in Colorado. He smokes pot so he won't have seizures.

I said, "So do I, and I've never had a seizure."

9. This post is a lie no one could have taken that kind of abuse without flipping out.