1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Lady Uber drivers?

Discussion in 'Birmingham' started by UbergirlKat, Jan 1, 2017.

1. UbergirlKat

UbergirlKat New Member

Are there any Lady Uber drivers near Homewood that could help out a fellow Lady Driver?

2. Sueron

Sueron Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Why do you want advice from a "Lady driver"? I live in Calera and if I can be of assistance, I'd be more than happy to help.

3. UbergirlKat

UbergirlKat New Member

It doesn't have to be a lady. I just thought I could meet someone dealing with same concerns as me. Maybe meet a friend. Thank you I would appreciate any advise you might pass my way.

4. Sueron

Sueron Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Just around the corner from me is a "Lady" driving with Uber. If you send me your email address and I'll pass it on to her. She is new to Uber, and I'm sure she would like to discuss the situation. I'm trying to give her some guidance myself. She is a cancer victim, undergoing treatment, and due to the treatments, can't hold a regular job. Funny how we met, she pulled up next to me at a traffic light 30 miles from where we live, in Birmingham. She notices my car, as she has to pass it leaving our sub-division, and always wanted to stop by to talk about driving with Uber. We pulled into a parking lot, chatted until she got a ping, than before I left the lot I got a ping..so we were both on our way to PU PAX's.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  5. terrayfic

terrayfic New Member

I live in Hoover