1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

How UBER drivers ruined the transportation business.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Steveyoungerthanmontana, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Steveyoungerthanmontana

Steveyoungerthanmontana Active Member

Get off your high horse UBER black. You are scum too, except you really have to kiss the passengers butt. I bet you call them Sir and give them everything under the sun for FREE. lol I love the UBER drivers that think they are so much better than everyone on here when they do the same thing. If I'm a loser so than so are you idiot!!!!! Lol what a dumbo

2. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    The irony of this statement...

I'll gladly kiss my Select pax butts, I like $2 a mile rates...

3. Steveyoungerthanmontana

Actually you are a bigger loser!!!! You make money but don't know how to manage it!!! You are so emasculated that you probably let your wife run through your money like a bull in a China shop!!! You aren't a man!! Lol you have to do UBER because you don't have the fortitude to tell your wife no!! Try being a man and cut up those credit cards so you aren't on the road working this welfare job. Get a clue bro.

4. Steveyoungerthanmontana

When your kissing that millennial butt that gets in your car, think of me!!! I hope someone like me bends right over for you.

5. Trafficat

Trafficat Active Member

The golden age of taxi is dead. Uber may be at fault, but not cab drivers that drove for Uber in my opinion. A cab driver refusing to drive for Uber is a symbolic gesture at best. If you were a taxi driver that didn't participate, you just didn't get your slice of the pie. I doubt most Uber drivers ever drove a cab before. I know I never did. If no cab drivers joined Uber that would have only meant that Uber would have recruited more non-cab drivers as their replacements.

6. Blackout 702

Blackout 702 Well-Known Member

Ok, so you're mad that a guy who "doesn't need money" has taken a part-time job? Lol.

ColdRider and SuperStar3000 like this.
  7. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Lol, a lot of wild accusations and assumptions there. Again, it's becoming painfully obvious to me why you have to lie about who you really are. I'm sure this wasn't your first time pretending to be someone they aren't. With all the assumptions we can make, at least I can make one that is obvious based on information given to me:

At least my Girlfriend isn't ashamed of me.

I bet you'd like to get bend over, wouldn't you?

I had a falling out with my father for a while. I joined the US Army and served my country. I did so for five years as an infantry grunt, paratrooper.

I went home for vacation and found out my dad was telling folks in his circle of friends that I was a helicopter pilot. Sure, I could have been. I had the test scores to do so, I even had my private pilots license and a degree before I even joined... but to lie about who I was? Nah, that didn't fly with me. There was no greater honor then fighting shoulder to shoulder with my brothers in arms.

Sounds like you were highly complacent in this lie of you being a Teacher. It's come out little by little, but it seems you came up with is lie equally or more so than your girlfriend did.

Don't be ashamed of yourself.

Older Chauffeur likes this.
  8. Mizzieman

Mizzieman New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    This kid sounds like he is in high school lol. Grow up.

9. MSUGrad9902

MSUGrad9902 Well-Known Member

It's funny that you think 60k is a lot of money. LOLZ.

ColdRider, Happyhead, jp300h and 2 others like this.
  10. Steveyoungerthanmontana

Big deal. Everyone has a sob story. You assume about me just as much as I assume about you. However my assumptions about you are right!!!

I have no need to write about all my accomplishments for pity like you, or to even draw out a big sob story.

What's funny is how mad you get about my assumptions about you, and then you go back and make assumptions about me. Take your own advice UBER driver, and get off your high horse. No one in this platform is better than anyone, but you are saying except me of course because I'm UBER select lol. Get out of here and go pay your wife's credit card bill. Start driving instead of crying you weren't a helicopter pilot.

11. Steveyoungerthanmontana

No one in here has enough gumption to admit the truth except for a few I've seen that hide they are UBER drivers.

So you don't. Big deal big man, they laugh behind your back while the rest of don't have to deal with that. Good for you, slave away for Travis Kalanick

12. Shangsta

Shangsta Well-Known Member

Ignore this troll. He failed at driving and refuses to get a real job. Most of us will stop driving for Uber one day, Uber is the only thing he can do and he has failed at it.

13. Graham_DC

Graham_DC Active Member

We put a lot of cab drivers out of business, now it's come full circle and there's no more business for us. Maybe we deserved it..

I'll tell you this much though.. If I see one of those Uber robot cars it's dead

Whitewecca likes this.
  14. Blackout 702

There's no more business for us? I'm doing great, thanks.

SuperStar3000 and Shangsta like this.
  15. Mears Troll Number 4

Mears Troll Number 4 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    Monopoly no, Oligopoly is a better discription,

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/oligopoly.asp
    Oligopoly is a market structure in which a small number of firms has the large majority of market share. An oligopoly is similar to a monopoly, except that rather than one firm, two or more firms dominate the market. There is no precise upper limit to the number of firms in an oligopoly, but the number must be low enough that the actions of one firm significantly impact and influence the others.

Most markets fell under the category of local Oligopoly's running the show, a few large taxi companies that control most of the market share,

It's now the case however now there's a small number of cab companies and a small number of ride share operators.

In most of the Orlando area... there's only 2-3 cab companies that will pick you up plus 2 ride sharing companies, depending on which county/city in the greater Orlando/tri-county area your talking about.

16. Mears Troll Number 4

Mears Troll Number 4 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    Until your at 60c a mile 12 c a minute (customer rate, 45c a mile 8c a minute driver rate) your rates have a ways to fall yet.

grams777 likes this.
  17. Blackout 702

Duly noted, thank you.

18. Blackout 702

Yes, I could be doing much worse. Isn't that always the case for someone doing well?

19. UberBastid

UberBastid Well-Known Member

LMAO.
    Yea, I noticed he was the same little girl that wants to be a teacher, but is ashamed to be an Uber driver.
    But, in THIS post, he's a cabbie that's pissed at Uber drivers.

Get back on yer meds hunny.

20. UberBastid

UberBastid Well-Known Member

Wait a minnit. WAIT.
    Let me get this right .. HE is emasculated ... yet YOU lie to your girlfriends friends because you are ashamed of how you make a living? (not sure if you're an Uber mug or a cabbie .. can't keep your lies straight)
    And HE is emasculated?
    OMG.

Older Chauffeur likes this.